About how tall did they get for you I am planning on getting some hbsc but I have some height restrictions. What lights did you use for that grow just wondering so I can see if it's doable in my grow room.
I hear they have the tendency to get rather large and tall but have seen plenty of photos that are the opposite. Either way some serious lst should do the trick if you have the width to turn a 4' tall plant to 4' wide.

Once I chop the 13 I have now I'm planting 9-12 hbbs. My plants always get large and with the comments I have seen I'm not sure if I should do as many as I'd like. My rooms 10x20 5x15 is dedicated for flowering with plenty of space outside the flower area if need be. I also have enough cobs to light up a football stadium so light won't be an issue.

I hear they have the tendency to get rather large and tall but have seen plenty of photos that are the opposite. Either way some serious lst should do the trick if you have the width to turn a 4' tall plant to 4' wide.
Yea mitch told me that hbsc has the potential to be the biggest plant in there catalog. I could have the room for a few but I would have to set up my grow a little diffrent. Which I think I am gonna do. On Sunday I plan on getting hbsc and stocking up on some others. What strains has personally been huge yeilders. I was looking at chem city blues and Deep Blue c F2 but don't seem to see many grows on them. Have you ever grown either of them and if so how where they.

Yea mitch told me that hbsc has the potential to be the biggest plant in there catalog. I could have the room for a few but I would have to set up my grow a little diffrent. Which I think I am gonna do. On Sunday I plan on getting hbsc and stocking up on some others. What strains has personally been huge yeilders. I was looking at chem city blues and Deep Blue c F2 but don't seem to see many grows on them. Have you ever grown either of them and if so how where they.
This will be my first meph grow. I'm excited as hell after seeing some of the results. Hotbunz:thumbsup: I have tried dozens of strains and the most consistent was the Dinafem. But from what I hear and see I'm not sure I'll go back.

This will be my first meph grow. I'm excited as hell after seeing some of the results. Hotbunz:thumbsup: I have tried dozens of strains and the most consistent was the Dinafem. But from what I hear and see I'm not sure I'll go back.
Yea I have so many seeds from so many vendors but the only seeds I use now are mephisto you get what they say there plants always come out like they should. And you almost get double your order in freebies. I am doing a illuminauto [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] right now it's looking good. Illuminauto strains should be dropping in a month or so mitch was saying.

I haven't taken the time to check up on the strains. The evolution of them, first and second gen. I also didn't know there was such a huge discount when buying 50-100 seeds or I woulda. I like to stick with what's good and hbsc seems like a winner. Off subject but speaking of freebies, my rhino ryder came in at 30% the yield of the rest. Waste of light and nutes. Hope mephisto doesn't let me down!

Back