I haven't taken the time to check up on the strains. The evolution of them, first and second gen. I also didn't know there was such a huge discount when buying 50-100 seeds or I woulda. I like to stick with what's good and hbsc seems like a winner. Off subject but speaking of freebies, my rhino ryder came in at 30% the yield of the rest. Waste of light and nutes. Hope mephisto doesn't let me down!
Mephisto will not let you down all there strains are beasts you really can't go wrong with any of there strains. Let me know what you decide would like to know.

@mephisto any tips on growing the walter white x sour stomper? im growing one out now @day 22 and doing great!

Finishing up my Ripley's Og, got her under my finishing lights for the last 2 weeks, I'm really pleased with the oil production and how well she is chunking up.

1ue773.jpg
77771_clr_exif.jpg

I stick them under 15k blue UVA it stimulates trichome and oil production. The sugar leaves literally stick to the sides of the colas after a couple weeks.
got a link or an accurate description of the light you use? ive been wanting to try that out!! but im not sure what wattage etc uv light to use. supposed to raise the thc 5% if used properly and increase the o0utput of oils and thc. its the plants sunblock was how i heard it described and when exposed to uva/b its recommended exactly that time frame. the last two weeks before chop. i just dont know the proper uv bulb to buy. id appreciate the advice. cheers on the grow man!

I stick them under 15k blue UVA it stimulates trichome and oil production. The sugar leaves literally stick to the sides of the colas after a couple weeks.

What bulb/fixture would you recommend for this, and at what time in the cycle?

Getting my seeds on Monday and will be growing them outdoors 2 gal smart pots
1x tyrone special
1x sour bubblin crack

Do our all think those would be good plants for outdoors if I had some silica Cuz it's ho round here

Back