Sour blues nugget and alien vs triangle in the waiting room
20160713_120033.jpg
20160728_090229.jpg

Which would people recommend for bag appeal? Iv got one sour crack in the tent only at day 5 with a few other ladies
Think once this lots out the way i want to stick some mephistos in there
Smell/potency are more important to me can imagine it taking me a good year to smoke through 9 plants so want it to be nice gear!

Im an organic grower , under 600w hps wether that makes any difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIPLEYS OG [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]:
Early chop

65 cm tall
10l fabric pot
Harvested at Day 58 (I know super quick)
2-3% amber at chop
Yield approx 1 oz
grown own mix of soil
Sharing 600w dual spec hps
Ionic main nutes with cal mag and some AN stimulators etc

I did 2 of these with 1 yet to come and both have gone either way. This one is sativa leaning were the other is more indica.

She smells like sweet pine and fruits-
Very sticky !!

Taste has again a touch of fruity kush with a hint of haze ( not yet been jarred and cured)

Now here's the surprise SHE HAS 1 HEAVY HIT !!!! great high as it's the perfect mix of body and head. Slightly heavy on the eyes and definitely more of an evening chill kind of a indica buzz yet still has that slight fast paced head rush.

The next one to come down (indica dominant) is being done in a 30l pot and looks like it's gonna yield 3 Oz.

Which would people recommend for bag appeal? Iv got one sour crack in the tent only at day 5 with a few other ladies
Think once this lots out the way i want to stick some mephistos in there
Smell/potency are more important to me can imagine it taking me a good year to smoke through 9 plants so want it to be nice gear!

Im an organic grower , under 600w hps wether that makes any difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They honestly all have great bag appeal. Sour crack is a great one in my top 2 favorite strains to date super strong and awesome high. Smell all depends on what smells you like but the most amazing smelling plant in my opinion so far from what I've grown is sour blues like a berry, cheesy, skunky funk!
But like I said every mephisto strain is super frosty and has great bag appeal.
Sour hound is a potent and smelly one also in my opinion. Sour crack, sour hound, Tyrone special, blue cush, are my top four favorites so far though.
Hope that helps some!

Back