Yes i know becouse that i ask ;) strain with dense buds i will keep indoor airy buds goes outdoor :)

So you say sour crack and 24carat has most dense buds?

Hope you understand me couse my english isnt perfect :)

Yes i know becouse that i ask ;) strain with dense buds i will keep indoor airy buds goes outdoor :)

So you say sour crack and 24carat has most dense buds?

Hope you understand me couse my english isnt perfect :)

Hi,

For outdoors some good choice would be: fantasmo express, hubbabubbasmelloscope,

For indoor, sour crack, sour blues, 24 carat, sour hound, toof decay, are all good choices

Thanks!

146626957637648_clr_exif.jpg

I know this is for strains but where can I get more info on the meph super soil? Id like to see how others have done and possibly make a switch. Dumping gallons of synthetics per run is getting old fast.

I know this is for strains but where can I get more info on the meph super soil? Id like to see how others have done and possibly make a switch. Dumping gallons of synthetics per run is getting old fast.
It's new on their site so not many people have tried it yet. I just recently ran a non mephisto strain in it and it did excellent the whole grow. No additives other than molasses two times the whole grow and she'll be coming down Monday. I just started three mephisto strains in it but they are still baby's 7 through 21 days old. But what I can say is it did wonders for me. For the past year I've had phantom deficiencies and weird issues and my purple kush that was in the super soil did not have one deficiency the whole grow she's just now yellowing but that's because it's the end of her cycle. It's definatley worth it that's all I can say.

Back