The details sheet on the HBBSS says that it produces 60 to 90 grams.

I think they're just wayyyyy over modest when they list the yeild on there website. I've definatley seen some soil HBSS pull six ounces same with sodk. I think almost every strain listed on his site people end up getting more than the listed yeild. He probably would rather underestimate the yeild and people get over than for him to list it as a six ounce and someone get mad because they only pull an ounce. Also they cram many plants in their spaces so that could be part of it also. Either way some of these peoples grows in DWC are just insane!

Last edited:
Different grow styles different yields.

I like to pack them in myself. But g/m2 is what I look for rather than individual size. Consider the grow times as well. Single plant, 200g in 100days vs 4 plants, 50g each in 70 days. Same yield but a month sooner.

I've seen dwc grow some big ones. But I've also seen dwc grow some long ones.

Different grow styles different yields.

I like to pack them in myself. But g/m2 is what I look for rather than individual size. Consider the grow times as well. Single plant, 200g in 100days vs 4 plants, 50g each in 70 days. Same yield but a month sooner.

I've seen dwc grow some big ones. But I've also seen dwc grow some long ones.

Yeah I am not as concerned with how long they go, that isn't why I want to grow autos, I want to grow them because they can get 24 hours of light from start to finish and for mt that is the biggest reason I like growing auto's is because they can photosynthesize all the time therefore they can grow all the time. Also I am going to be in Colorado where you can only have a 3 plant limit (3 that are in flower you can have a total of 6 but 3 have to be immature and not flowering yet.) So it is my goal to try and grow the BIGGEST ones that I can in order to get the biggest yield I can. I am trying to get the most I can out of those 3 because I have several people that I know that have cancer so I am trying to get enough medicine to last these folks till my next harvest

Haven't seen any mention of sour hound in here. Here is mine at d41. 36" tall. 5 gal dwc bucket. Searched far and wide and haven't seen any sh bigger than this one. Can't really raise my lights much higher ;(

003IMG_20160528_224319896.jpg
013IMG_20160528_224723739_HDR.jpg
009IMG_20160528_224451280_HDR.jpg

Which strain has hardest buds from Mephisto (original/limited)? I would like to prevent mold outdoor and keep strain with hard but indoor :) maybe someone have informations or experience with strain outdoor (hardest)?

Which strain has hardest buds from Mephisto (original/limited)? I would like to prevent mold outdoor and keep strain with hard but indoor :) maybe someone have informations or experience with strain outdoor (hardest)?
The hardest buds would be more susceptible to mold. If you want to watch out for mold you would want more airy buds not dense buds. With that being said out of what I have grown sour crack has had the most dence buds along with 24 carat.

Back