In the next few weeks, I will be dropping at least one Mitch's pick 24c outside. See if she can reach 6 ft like mama. Would love it if she looks half as good as those two above

Sure they will raise in such Beauties like theese 2 Mate. Aproax 80% of the 24 Carats i ran so far went into Purps n Blues so its quite easy to get theese Colors in her. Even with warm Temps which shows some kind of True Purp Genetics in Her Genepool. For sure time to isolate that its like i always say ..... i need more space to work with!!!

2016-04-02 07.20.16.png
2016-04-02 07.21.13.png

24carat harvested at 72 days,grown in 3gallons of perlite.600grams,using a .2 conversion factor for dry/cure gives me 120grams total dry yield.This plant is one of the most oil packed plants ive seen.I had to scrape my trimmers a few times to get through the trim.Buds are solid and dense.I dont really worry about yield much but I think a 4oz plant of this small size is fairly respectable.

This plant was a pleasure to grow and watch evolve.While I dont have a smoke report yet I can say at this time I would not hesitate to drop this bean again at a later date.Highly recommend for its oil production alone.
2016-04-02 07.18.59.png

Hubbabubbasmelloscope - what a surprise this plant was!

She was my "extra" or "bonus" plant that I didn't really have the space for. So I had her in a small 5L pot and ended up cutting away 12 of her tops (after LST they were all tops) and some of the lower growth of the remaining tops and shoved her right against the wall at the edge of my dinky 250W HPS light.

She turned out to be a late-bloomer, showing sex at day 34, and being sort-of ready at day 104, when I harvested. She could have gone longer, still throwing pistils and fattening up - but I had house guests coming...

Here she is at day 100:
hubba.jpg

As you can see, this girl was just not giving up! I ended up with 120g of dried beautiful sparkly bud, and she was easy to trim too. What a bonus.

Phantastic genetics, thanks Mephisto!!

@Rus yes rugged is the right word for this girl - amazing how much abuse she took - and then she rewarded me so generously! I had had to come up with some stakes in the end, because those monster blooms were starting to fall over

@Belivitez The breeder grows these plants indoor outdoor and in greenhouses. I truly believe at this time these are the best genetics money can buy. I too am planning on a fat greenhouse grow this year. Peace and good luck

@Rus thanks for answer! this year i plan outdoor and greenhouse/glasshouse. I just wondering what can happen in glasshouse :drool:

Reactions: Rus
Back