Indoor Mephisto GWK (Grape Walker Kush) & AvT (Alien vs Triangle)

Happy to help out - you couldn't have come across a better forum of like minded individuals. Let me know how they turn out.
Will do. I am glad I found this website. It is what got me to decide to grow my own. I am actually about to begin a perpetual grow cycle set up. I'm not gonna make it like a continuous sort of thing but only to stock up for the year and then when I start to get low, start it up again. That's the plan anyway... have a bunch of cool strains that I decided to try thanks to this forum. Starting off with blueberry- Royal Bluematic, then doing zkittlez auto from seedsman, gelato auto from seedsman, then finishing it with a bang, pineapple express from fastbuds lol. Lots of work to be done, and still lots more to learn. Haha

Update Day 59 -

Will provide a more comprehensive update next time. Below are some photographs depicting the current state of my GWK's.

Flower development is progressing nicely, just starting to fill in. Nutrient delivery is dialed in, plants look healthy and happy with just the slightest burn on tips of leaves.

GWK trichome development continues to impress, the one phenotype (heavily photographed here) is in the running for frostiest plant I've grown to date. Looking forward to seeing how she closes out.

AvT is quite a nice looking plant as well, however, I'll need to pull her from the tent to really capture her.

IMG_20190510_221657.jpg

IMG_20190510_221612.jpg
IMG_20190510_221424.jpg
IMG_20190510_221256.jpg
IMG_20190510_221221.jpg
IMG_20190510_221141.jpg
IMG_20190510_221129.jpg

I think you might just have some of the most consistently even, unscrogged (if that’s a word) canopies I’ve seen to date. What you are growing is exactly what I hope to achieve someday. So impressive @TheArchitect , you need to do a tutorial, seriously.

Agree 110% - @TheArchitect has it dialed in .... And photo skills are very good as well.

@Beerhunter CDN @MrOldBoy

Thanks fellas!

Top, crop, chop and tie... It's what seems to work for me. A bit counterintuitive but it keeps delivering consistently. I think your current experimentation will get you there faster than you think. Try topping a plant for a second time, multi-node ;)

Now if I could get Mr OB's medium secret...

Thanks fellas!

Top, crop, chop and tie... It's what seems to work for me. A bit counterintuitive but it keeps delivering consistently. I think your current experimentation will get you there faster than you think. Try topping a plant for a second time, multi-node ;)

Here you go .....

LOVE and Earth Worm Castings ..... I feed my worms (Reds, Euros and Africans)

Karanja / Neem / Kelp / Barley / Alfalfa / Horse Poop / Bananas and Chopped Soaked Oak and Walnut Leaves along with some brown cardboard and occasional dried grass clippings ..... That’s it .....

Allow room in your container for top dressings and if your rain water is good, use that - my rain water has ppm of 23 and PH in below 7 - 6.5 or something like that but I never worry about PH in LOS, especially when soil contains 5% biochar .... Mulch over top dressings and watch soil moisture, do NOT allow pot to cycle dry / wet - rather keep in the 100-140 millibar range for entire grow until last days!

Here you go .....

Karanja / Neem / Kelp / Barley / Alfalfa / Horse Poop / Bananas and Chopped Soaked Oak and Walnut Leaves along with some brown cardboard and occasional dried grass clippings ..... That’s it .....

Allow room in your container for top dressings and if your rain water is good, use that - my rain water has ppm of 23 and PH in below 7 - 6.5 or something like that but I never worry about PH in LOS, especially when soil contains 5% biochar .... Mulch over top dressings and watch soil moisture, do NOT allow pot to cycle dry / wet - rather keep in the 100-140 millibar range for entire grow until last days!
Yes!! I’m thinking of an organic soil grow come fall and it’s obvious of the success you’ve had with your soil. Thanks so much!

Thanks fellas!

I’ve got an SODK running now that I think I will multitop if I can keep her healthy. After the initial 4th node topping, do you let the plant recover and then top the next set of nodes that grow from the first topping? As LST goes, I’ve tied Double Grape down again to let the secondaries I’ve drawn out grow up to the same height as the taller colas. I also tied her down to the pot and not the saucer so i don’t have a repeat of last week’s runoff fiasco.

Here you go .....

Fantastic, thank you!
In all honesty, this is completely new to me.

Is there a base soil in this mix or simply the aforementioned ingredients?

Are they mixed in equal proportions, one more predominant than the others or is it just one of those things that's constantly evolving as you go along?

What size/type container is used in your grow?

Sorry for the bombardment here, sincerely intrigued and would love to give this a go.

I’ve got an SODK running now that I think I will multitop if I can keep her healthy. After the initial 4th node topping, do you let the plant recover and then top the next set of nodes that grow from the first topping? As LST goes, I’ve tied Double Grape down again to let the secondaries I’ve drawn out grow up to the same height as the taller colas. I also tied her down to the pot and not the saucer so i don’t have a repeat of last week’s runoff fiasco.

Do it!

Exactly, top at 4th, which ideally is occurring day 14-18 and then let new nodes progress 7-10 days, topping multiple nodes the second time ideally around day 25.

Top of pot, always. Got a kick out of it though...

Back