Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Mephisto battle udpate, week [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].

Some clawing/curling on the upper leaves for both these girls. Didn't think I over watered, but maybe Mephitso's just like a little less? Still vegging, I have hope. Temp 78-82 Humidity 40-50%.

View attachment 1017662

@bushmasterar15

Man I feel like everyone’s plants are way ahead of mine :/ and I started germ the MINUTE we were allowed

How is it so large yet? I guess my Ripleys might be almost that size, I’ve got her completely knocked over sideways tho, so it’s hard to tell.

Has me curious tho, I’m guessing it’s my medium and my choice to feed them strictly water up until last week.

If I had to guess I’d say they look a full week behind ur plants if I hadn’t LST’d any of them

b8c4368f185a953814026e0a996f831d.jpg

Ripleys from down under
4bbe5fc7cf6caeea7dd04dcece3ca21d.jpg

All the way in the upper left, you can see the 2 main tops growing out nicely :) she never slowed down for a second!

I still say I’ve seen 3 other guys with notable larger plants, wondering what’s holding me back, or if maybe their just staying squat because of my kick ass lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mephisto battle udpate, week [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].

Some clawing/curling on the upper leaves for both these girls. Didn't think I over watered, but maybe Mephitso's just like a little less? Still vegging, I have hope. Temp 78-82 Humidity 40-50%.

View attachment 1017662

@bushmasterar15

:shrug:
Bummer hate when that happens .... I’ve ran fan under canopy and tried to get as much separation between pots. Good luck!

Man I feel like everyone’s plants are way ahead of mine :/ and I started germ the MINUTE we were allowed

How is it so large yet? I guess my Ripleys might be almost that size, I’ve got her completely knocked over sideways tho, so it’s hard to tell.

Has me curious tho, I’m guessing it’s my medium and my choice to feed them strictly water up until last week.

If I had to guess I’d say they look a full week behind ur plants if I hadn’t LST’d any of them

b8c4368f185a953814026e0a996f831d.jpg

Ripleys from down under
4bbe5fc7cf6caeea7dd04dcece3ca21d.jpg

All the way in the upper left, you can see the 2 main tops growing out nicely :) she never slowed down for a second!

I still say I’ve seen 3 other guys with notable larger plants, wondering what’s holding me back, or if maybe their just staying squat because of my kick ass lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez none of my girls are even over half as tall as your plants but then I’m purposely keeping them tied down trying to get most bud sites the lowest canopy possible without topping or stressing them, just ❤️ .... My Strawberry Nugget is very small, she got started late but we must remember- it’s not a race, we still have plenty of time!
4C5027FF-D251-49B2-8043-BC4AEB646BC7.jpeg

Back