@bushmasterar15

Sweet ‘n’ Sour day 14
1E73B31E-CCDA-4D39-A113-C580C7CA8EB0.jpeg
A2FDDB62-0296-4C59-8494-676F9685E2A8.jpeg

Deez Nuggs day 13
081EC67C-AAE7-4774-BC1C-D53ACBCD8FBE.jpeg
1B11B0A0-EA39-4B42-9BB8-DBE39B8694E7.jpeg

@bushmasterar15

Here is my Week 3 update. Girls sitting at day 19. Topped them both 2 days ago. They are basically neck and neck so I'm still not sure which one will be my battle plant. But Im leaning towards Roswell as its roots are growing out into my flood table. They are suppose to "air prune" but It wants to grow so bad it found the little bit of water that doesn't drain and decided to keep drinking lol. I hope it doesn't become problematic.It drains every 4 hours so its never stag net water. We will see I guess. Oh yea... pictures :thumbsup:

View attachment 1017422 View attachment 1017423 View attachment 1017425

Flood and drain in hydroton smart pots? Is that what I’m seeing? What medium is that?

Also what r u feeding them. They look FANTASTIC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flood and drain in hydroton smart pots? Is that what I’m seeing? What medium is that?

Also what r u feeding them. They look FANTASTIC

That is exactly what that is lol and thank you. And only thing my ladies are getting is MC2.0. Not a damn thing extra until they show signs of deficiency/ stalling etc. But so far so good

That is exactly what that is lol and thank you. And only thing my ladies are getting is MC2.0. Not a damn thing extra until they show signs of deficiency/ stalling etc. But so far so good

That’s what I’m feeding all my girls too :) all 17 of em ;)

Along with Silica Blast and hydrogaurd

Man that’s such a pretty plant tho! Are you growing It Xmas tree style? Or are you gunna LST it over? Just curious

Their color is so spot on, I’m loving the MC 2.0

How much u giving them?

Kinda stingy a
She is just ten days old in a 7.5gal pot.

View attachment 1017519 View attachment 1017520

Good size pot ..... same I have going on a couple but only using about 5 gallons of soil with extra drainage and room allowed room for mulch and amendments on top. The strains, Strawberry Nuggets, Gold Glue and 3 Bears are all on smaller side ..... be curious as to how filled with roots they will be?

Mephisto battle udpate, week [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].

Some clawing/curling on the upper leaves for both these girls. Didn't think I over watered, but maybe Mephitso's just like a little less? Still vegging, I have hope. Temp 78-82 Humidity 40-50%.

20190220_001953.jpg

@bushmasterar15

Back