Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 Week 3 update:

26°C and 65 RH constant.

Mephisto Grapey Walter Day 13

img_20190218_162143-jpg.1016758

This is my battle plant. Only one I'm 100% is Mephisto due to a mix up when one died.

Not set up any of the autopots yet and upped feed to .5ml/L Calmag and 1ml/L Dutch Pro A+B Soft Water. Turns out I was sent original not autoflower feed by mistake (ebay vendor not Dutch Pro). Can't see any difference in their nutritional values on Dutch Pro site anyway

I think so on my other phone will check for you.

The following pic is my week 3 update.
View attachment 1016486
As you can see I've been trying lst. And they are each leaning toward the opposite direction. Last grow to much bunching with this setup of autopot.wll see what happens. The samsquanch on the right has real thick stem already, i expect her to really blow up. Having more issues with forum stompper on the right seems cal mag already an problem.

Training opposite will help with bunching, isn’t training cool :bighug:

Here she is going strong cdlc x sour stomper. Need to remove some lower foliage that's no longer getting light and a few leaves look rough from training but a healthy lady
20190218_143620.jpg
20190218_143613.jpg

My deep blue c made a little progress then got stuck, so i checked the base for parasites and killed some nematodes and got it repositioned. It looks the same; i havent given up yet. The roots did develop more and the stem is intact. Some of my others are stuck too from the fresh soil mix being too active.

Last edited:
My deep blue c made a little progress then got stuck, so i checked the base for parasites and killed some nematodes and got it repositioned. It looks the same; i havent given up yet. The roots did develop more and the stem is intact. Some of my others a stuck too from the fresh soil mix being too active.
I hope that it pulls through. Just let me know and post up a pic in a few days so I can get you checked off for wk3.

Hey Peeps & @bushmasterar15

So I’m afraid it’s RIP for the 2nd attempt Double Grape [emoji3064] She got stuck at the first set of true leaves so I pulled up the root riot to find not 1 single root!! So she got binned!!! I now have 2 seedlings temporarily renting out her pot until my Amnesia Haze comes down in the next few days.

These are a Fastbuds Pineapple Express and a Positronics Jack Diesel
IMG_0093.jpg

However the wonderfully weird Wanda the Walter White is 3 weeks old & doing amazing things!! So this girl is obviously my battle plant now. She decided to chuck out 4 leaves that have side shoots forming
IMG_0085.jpg

And now she’s currently growing out 3 leaves!!
IMG_0083.jpg
IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

She seems to be loving life in the perpetual garden with her sisters!!
IMG_0095.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg

So far she has only had microbial tea and Rhizo water but she is getting her first dose of Green leaf nutes tomorrow.

Catch ya laters Peeps [emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Peeps & @bushmasterar15

So I’m afraid it’s RIP for the 2nd attempt Double Grape [emoji3064] She got stuck at the first set of true leaves so I pulled up the root riot to find not 1 single root!! So she got binned!!! I now have 2 seedlings temporarily renting out her pot until my Amnesia Haze comes down in the next few days.

These are a Fastbuds Pineapple Express and a Positronics Jack Diesel
View attachment 1017122

However the wonderfully weird Wanda the Walter White is 3 weeks old & doing amazing things!! So this girl is obviously my battle plant now. She decided to chuck out 4 leaves that have side shoots forming
View attachment 1017127
And now she’s currently growing out 3 leaves!!
View attachment 1017128View attachment 1017129
View attachment 1017130View attachment 1017131

She seems to be loving life in the perpetual garden with her sisters!!
View attachment 1017132View attachment 1017133

So far she has only had microbial tea and Rhizo water but she is getting her first dose of Green leaf nutes tomorrow.

Catch ya laters Peeps [emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking so cute with sisters! Nice color / posture!

My deep blue c made a little progress then got stuck, so i checked the base for parasites and killed some nematodes and got it repositioned. It looks the same; i havent given up yet. The roots did develop more and the stem is intact. Some of my others are stuck too from the fresh soil mix being too active.
Shit sucks when they get stuck especially when you get a good germination best of luck to ya pal

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back