Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Shit sucks when they get stuck especially when you get a good germination best of luck to ya pal

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s EXACTLY what happened to my 24 Carat and Sour Stomper

5 weeks later here they are... (the 2 in the back) at least their growing now :) they did pick back up... buuuut they SHOULD be as big as the 3 larger plants in this photo :/ their all the same exact age, were born together on the very same day even

8312b8790d64765d4759cc157cb4b088.jpg

Excited for 24 Carat ^_^ I hear she’s a lil GOO FACTORY :)

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has started to flower!
be3f5f2e564ecf8922f1c3aad49c1efa.jpg

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] hasn’t started yet, but she will soon. Great LST outcome I’d say
b2aebb7d7435149b889f65c0d0e0358e.jpg

And Ripleys... is gunna be a BEAST BUSH! Got her LST’d over totally horizontally and every last side branch she had, I moved to EXACTLY where I want them. She will be FABULOUS in the end [emoji307] def gunna be my Battle Plant I think
1081cc038dddf3c160f70974a349fa89.jpg

888b1d939c627c2ba115e88ef76613c7.jpg

This is how you turn a 6ft tall plant into a 3ft tall plant ^_^

Group shot! @mephisto
a0c5f94d6f176c0d34320e1c448e239b.jpg

When they get larger I’ll have some Pro quality photos taken in my all black photo box I’m building, will all be done as HD as possible. These QB96 Elite V2’s are sure to produce some gorgeous examples of your genetics Mitch :)

I have 8 separate Mephisto Strains going all at once
Sour Crack
Deez Nugs
Ripleys OG
SS x FE
24 Carat
Sour Stomper
Sams Crack
Ghost Toof

&

1x FastBuds GSC
1x Dinafem White Widow XXL

This should be TOO much fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
26ish Days Old ....

Last night Breaking Free, aka Sam’s Crack, got a good dose of Stretch Lovin’’ - She had 12 Pegs weighing her down all night long .....

This morning the pegs were removed and I had to take the my Hat off to her as she stood right up and looked so well rested and ready to grow some more ...... Appreears she’ll be my Mephisto Battle Plant but still more time before qualifier is over ......
NOTE: The COLA BUD WAS NOT HURT DURING THIS OR ANY Stretch Lovin’ Session :bighug:

:pighug:
Pegs are draped across branches like ornaments on a Xmas tree, gently weighing her down ....
569B9711-A3C9-473C-AFEB-41AD66401011.jpeg

BEA3184A-2B1B-4539-B2B7-E034FBD32E8F.jpeg

Last edited:
26ish Days Old ....

Last night Breaking Free, aka Sam’s Crack, got a good dose of Stretch Lovin’’ - She had 12 Pegs weighing her down all night long .....

This morning the pegs were removed and I had to take the my Hat off to her as she stood right up and looked so well rested and ready to grow some more ...... Appreears she’ll be my Mephisto Battle Plant but still more time before qualifier is over ......
NOTE: The COLA BUD WAS NOT HURT DURING THIS OR ANY Stretch Lovin’ Session :bighug:

:pighug:
Pegs are draped across branches like ornaments on a Xmas tree, gently weighing the down ....
View attachment 1017201

View attachment 1017200

I’m jelly [emoji37] I had 100% intentions of having Sams Crack be my Battle Plant, but all my comp seeds died... along with 12 other Sams Crack seeds..

Finally got one tho! Stuck it in a Hempy :)

Your is looking great!

Really showing that “F1 Vigor”

@ClydeWalters Brother you’ve got some good looking girls :drool:
My gal, Sam’s Crack, aka Breaking Free will be right there, we’ll all be winners! :pass:

I’m jelly [emoji37] I had 100% intentions of having Sams Crack be my Battle Plant, but all my comp seeds died... along with 12 other Sams Crack seeds..

Finally got one tho! Stuck it in a Hempy :)

Your is looking great!

Really showing that “F1 Vigor”

Thanks Brother I am often times astonished at her growth and I visit her often ......

Up until this AM her Cola Bud has been gently stretched towards side of container, meanwhile the other future bud sites develop ..... So just four hours ago I released her and watch ..... If cola decides it wants to pop up too high another love stretch wil be in order!

24C goo factory huh? Stoked I have one of those going now!

That’s EXACTLY what happened to my 24 Carat and Sour Stomper

5 weeks later here they are... (the 2 in the back) at least their growing now :) they did pick back up... buuuut they SHOULD be as big as the 3 larger plants in this photo :/ their all the same exact age, were born together on the very same day even

8312b8790d64765d4759cc157cb4b088.jpg

Excited for 24 Carat ^_^ I hear she’s a lil GOO FACTORY :)

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has started to flower!
be3f5f2e564ecf8922f1c3aad49c1efa.jpg

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] hasn’t started yet, but she will soon. Great LST outcome I’d say
b2aebb7d7435149b889f65c0d0e0358e.jpg

And Ripleys... is gunna be a BEAST BUSH! Got her LST’d over totally horizontally and every last side branch she had, I moved to EXACTLY where I want them. She will be FABULOUS in the end [emoji307] def gunna be my Battle Plant I think
1081cc038dddf3c160f70974a349fa89.jpg

888b1d939c627c2ba115e88ef76613c7.jpg

This is how you turn a 6ft tall plant into a 3ft tall plant ^_^

Group shot! @mephisto
a0c5f94d6f176c0d34320e1c448e239b.jpg

When they get larger I’ll have some Pro quality photos taken in my all black photo box I’m building, will all be done as HD as possible. These QB96 Elite V2’s are sure to produce some gorgeous examples of your genetics Mitch :)

I have 8 separate Mephisto Strains going all at once
Sour Crack
Deez Nugs
Ripleys OG
SS x FE
24 Carat
Sour Stomper
Sams Crack
Ghost Toof

&

1x FastBuds GSC
1x Dinafem White Widow XXL

This should be TOO much fun!!

Midweek reminder that updates for Week 3 checkoff due by Thursday. If I missed your post just let me know so I can recheck and get things back on track. Thank you all.
@Padawan1972 @Only1Sky @jb_moviefan @Archaic @Kya Knight @Conrad Poohs @Prophetiko @Dabber @IzzyTheGrower @Steviestash @slowandeasy @DABaracuss @stedimed @bluntz @Weedstress @ColoradoDreaming420 @Tyler_Durden88 @SOOTDAWG

@bushmasterar15

Here is my Week 3 update. Girls sitting at day 19. Topped them both 2 days ago. They are basically neck and neck so I'm still not sure which one will be my battle plant. But Im leaning towards Roswell as its roots are growing out into my flood table. They are suppose to "air prune" but It wants to grow so bad it found the little bit of water that doesn't drain and decided to keep drinking lol. I hope it doesn't become problematic.It drains every 4 hours so its never stag net water. We will see I guess. Oh yea... pictures :thumbsup:

2-19 AVTs.jpg
2-19 AVT Roswell.jpg
2-19 AVT Dr Hynek.jpg

Back