Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@ClydeWalters Says: I’m excited to see them start to flower! I give it 1.5 weeks and I’ll be in pre/flower at least

Questions:

Average days / weeks to preflower? Understanding it depends on strain but average number days would be helpful info.

Is this when the stretch starts? Or does stretch start just before or after.

In looking at my gals I think I have more like 2.5-3 weeks before, experience will be a teacher but AFN is invaluable source of knowledge.

Thanks!

I'd take either of these @mephisto hoodies
560 (2).jpg
560.jpg

@ClydeWalters Says: I’m excited to see them start to flower! I give it 1.5 weeks and I’ll be in pre/flower at least

Questions:

Average days / weeks to preflower? Understanding it depends on strain but average number days would be helpful info.

Is this when the stretch starts? Or does stretch start just before or after.

In looking at my gals I think I have more like 2.5-3 weeks before, experience will be a teacher but AFN is invaluable source of knowledge.

Thanks!

I’m all honesty I’m just guessing based on the 70 days I expect my Sour Cracks to run. Plus just looking at them now start to shoot extra pistils, it’s def nearing pre-flower.

It will vary plsnt by plant even with the same strain. U rly havevto just grow it and see :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d say 30-40 days from seed look for pre-flower signs.

With autos there’s no telling tho :/

I wouldnt use any of these numbers as long term reference or anything

I’m all honesty I’m just guessing based on the 70 days I expect my Sour Cracks to run. Plus just looking at them now start to shoot extra pistils, it’s def nearing pre-flower.

It will vary plsnt by plant even with the same strain. U rly havevto just grow it and see :)

My sour cracks ran like 55 60 days. They seem to just grow into bud. Good hard nugs. But real small plant.

My sour cracks ran like 55 60 days. They seem to just grow into bud. Good hard nugs. But real small plant.

You got any pics before u cut it down? I’d LOVE to see your SC’s :)

That’s cool to know 55 days :) I’m halfway just about then ^_^

Rly wanna see any pics you still have :)

Sour Crack is on y wishlist ..... Love the speed and smaller size features, great light penetration making for less pop and more rock! :crying:

Back