Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15

Week 3 update. Forgotten cookies was FIM'd 3 days ago. 3 Bears is still lagging behind quite a bit. Not sure what's wrong with her, the other 3 plants in the tent are all doing well. I just left her to grow au natural so let's see what she does

24.M.FC.jpg
24.M.3BEARS.jpg

Did some Love-Stretch-Training myself, some call it Low Stress Training or LST but I prefer Love over Low and Stretch over Stress .... Just don’t like “Stress” in my life so figured either do my girls .....

In the pic you’ll see a “Tent Peg” I use to gently hook the cola and then pull direction I want her go, have one in use and one on side for a visual ...... Peg is aluminum and round so I figure it is most loving tool I can use ..... I also use a peg to poke around and as a leaf tuck tool as well, kinda like having a hook for a hand and it works nicely, for me anyways .....

Started Love-Stretch very early and the bottom branches are now starting to rise to the occasion ..... I plan on stretching her top horizontally for awhile then I release for vertical growth, meanwhile the bottom growth should be growing vertical nicely and the cola will catch up .... anyways that’s the plan but uncharted territory for the OldBoy ..... here’s a pic of Breaking Free, whom I have picked for my filly going forward - qualifier still in progress but my money is on Breaking Free, aka Sam’s Crack.

View attachment 1015579

That’s a 3/4 full,quart paint can holding peg down you see in top corner, temporarily until we move along as she grows!

After 14 failed seeds I finally got a Sams Crack. Super wierd stroke of luck I think.

But I got one! It’s had a rough start but what a hardy little seedling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ClydeWalters .... Guess I got lucky, just one seed, in fact four seeds - four plants ..... Sam’s Crack, Gold Glue, Strawberry Nuggets and 3 Bears OG ....

3 Bears and Sam’s were freebies and I was hoping Sam’s would excel and she has .... suspect she’ll be my Battle plant - Named her Breaking Free, but right now she is tied down with some Love Stretch!

@ClydeWalters .... Guess I got lucky, just one seed, in fact four seeds - four plants ..... Sam’s Crack, Gold Glue, Strawberry Nuggets and 3 Bears OG ....

3 Bears and Sam’s were freebies and I was hoping Sam’s would excel and she has .... suspect she’ll be my Battle plant - Named her Breaking Free, but right now she is tied down with some Love Stretch!
Lol I like that.. "Love stretch training" I hope it sticks and becomes a thing across the grow community. We will all be able to say we was there when it started :crying:

The packs of SC seeds I got looked really young and immature. I truly think it was just bad luck on my end, Mephisto genetics never disappoints lol, anyways over on GC I challenged someone to a grow off w Sams Crack right... they accepted..

Then it became a THING on Grass City, turned into a HUUUUGE Battle

And of course all my boys got them going, but noooooo not me lolol

So I just watched all my friends marvel at this new unreleased strain their growing... and I’m over here losing my mind having seedling funerals like you wouldn’t believe lolol!

On a better note! My Battle Plants are lookin goood!!
8f36ea09bad4d202bd524ecf6e82de35.jpg

7c5642b54c7688b0aaa361404ec3a328.jpg

Got her bent over nicely exposing every single top due to the exceptional node spacing of this plant

24 Carat actually took off finally!! Yay!
2fea34aa7aee96ae4441244e8d435f63.jpg

Very strange little SS x FE cross seedling,.. not sure what’s up w it
8d03c23a9bd8bbb044ed399f88f53c9d.jpg

It’s spitting out wierd Foldy taco leaves :/ possible mutation at hand... we shall see

All my Hempys are ready to rock, seedlings stretching those roots towards that resivior!!
3513224eff6c8554df52c6a5b95a34f9.jpg

Got a whoooole bunch of top notch genetics in those hempys :) 8 Mephisto’s and 1 FastBuds GSC and 1 Dinafem WW XXL

Things are looking good!! Can’t WAIT to pop all these hempys into the 4x4 w the Battle Plants ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ClydeWalters ..... Brother gotta tell you, different subject, but see that Mephisto sticker in your tent - well I Flippin Freaked when I first saw YOUR pic as I have my Mephisto sticker in same spot and had a true Stoner moment wondering how the Flip did that pic get up on the forum .....

C1C3BFB4-861C-4C59-AEE3-C0E955330750.jpeg

Sam’s Crack, yea I’m pretty excited and at my age that doesn’t happen everyday ..... Plant has not been topped just LoveStretchTraining

1667A561-B694-49FF-822A-0FB9C572458D.jpeg

She's very pungent. You can't touch the buds without getting covered in resin. She has that sweet and sour smell with a skunkyness aftersmell. My 6 in carbon filters having trouble handling smell I had to add another carbon prefilter to help out. Looks to be a real heavy hitter strain I've grown a few white cracks but none like this one God I wish I could clone it lol.

Do you think you did something different this grow or you think just genetics in that seed?

Back