Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15

Color me confused AGAIN and I’m reading thru the posts trying to figure but I have few questions:

1. Is the Mephisto Grow Thread now reopened with slight title change?
2. Are we now ALSO entered into the Biggest Grow Battle of 2019?
3. Software Changes / Updates reason for?

Th aks and appreciate the help!

@bushmasterar15

Color me confused AGAIN and I’m reading thru the posts trying to figure but I have few questions:

1. Yes
2. No, Mephisto is not included.
3. Trial and error I think.

@bushmasterar15

Yes reopened, the thread prefix Independent Battle just so members know that their updates will be in here. If the other battles have Biggest Battle then those you'll update in the other thread and tag respecting managers.
As High'n'Dry said some trial/error as we do have a forum software update in the works and we do have a battle software but trying to figure out some glitches to make it run smoothly. Either way we'll all have some fun and help each other along the way.

Yep Mephisto battle right here. I kinda feel bad since I don't have a Mephisto running in the tent this time but I'll atleast get to live vicariously through all of you.

[emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Mephisto battle right here. I kinda feel bad since I don't have a Mephisto running in the tent this time but I'll atleast get to live vicariously through all of you.

Glad to hear, thought I was smoking too much ..... and now back to our regularity schedule event!

Sam’s Crack - strong start - She maybe a Winner, going to be a MONSTER -

Stoner Memory says she’s under a week old - I planted my 24 hour soaked seeds direct into the soil and she popped about 7-8 days ago .... Looks to be Indica Flavored ..... (went and looked at pop up date and that was 1/26 - so about 10 days old and she’s growing her roots at same time)

8324527D-AC2B-4311-8BE3-6798A2887088.jpeg

Here’s group pic - Strawberry Nugs just broke thru few days ago - Gold Glue small girl while 3 Bears has nice branches forming:

28CD3259-F53C-49FD-92AF-CCD34F9CE9A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back