Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 i already dropped germ pic and wk1 pic in mephisto grower. Dont have germ pic saved anymore.
Your good, if you need to check on the first post where all members names that are in the battle I post the checkoffs (germ,wk1,wk2 etc.) then I'm also trying to keep a running single threadmark under each member that I'm copying your update pic to so you can see the whole grow in one post then to go through everything. Check it out at the top/bottom of page you can click the Threadmarks tab and a drop down will show up (click your name) and it will take you to the original germ update and I've also put in the week 1 pic. I'll be trying to keep up with doing this for everyone.

Are there any other comps I could enter in the next week? I’m about to drop 5-7 more beans and figured I’d throw up a flag :)

Thx Bush!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No other battles are open right now to enter after the Feb. 1st cutoff. It's all run and gun right now in the battles that are going.

Just to show when you click the Threadmarks and then click your member name to bring you to your 1st germ post, then other updates will follow in sync. Hope this will be a nice way to see everyone's complete grow from the thread in one place.
threadmark.png
threadmark1.png
threadmark2.png

Your good, if you need to check on the first post where all members names that are in the battle I post the checkoffs (germ,wk1,wk2 etc.) then I'm also trying to keep a running single threadmark under each member that I'm copying your update pic to so you can see the whole grow in one post then to go through everything. Check it out at the top/bottom of page you can click the Threadmarks tab and a drop down will show up (click your name) and it will take you to the original germ update and I've also put in the week 1 pic. I'll be trying to keep up with doing this for everyone.
Sry but this sounds a bit ridiculous. Not only for growers but for mods also. Why is something so easy have to be made so complicated.

Sry but this sounds a bit ridiculous. Not only for growers but for mods also. Why is something so easy have to be made so complicated.
It's just a trial right now to see how it works. But normal weekly updates will be posted the same. To put it in the threadmark is just a copy/paste and doesn't remove the original post.

Its poitiics .if it makes as much scence as a soup sanwhich its always politics. Lol

It's just a trial right now to see how it works. But normal weekly updates will be posted the same. To put it in the threadmark is just a copy/paste and doesn't remove the original post.
I understand kinda... But mods can remove postings though and its mainly to help showcase grows without all the banter in between. Why not tell people that after contest starts that we are to upload weekly photos and nothing else. Really thats the only plus I see in locking threads. So warn them when they post something and delete. Any questions can go through feedback thread or tag in on live stoners. Sry to bother yall though. Just really wanted to be in battles but things keep getting switched and changed. I am one of those who likes order and organization and get stressed when I have to ask. I watched all last year to get a feel for how it worked. Really thought I was ready.

Ok everyone this is staying a Mephisto Grow as an Independent Battle so we'll be posting your weekly updates in here and tagging me. Some of the other battles will be posted into the Biggest Grow Battle and those team leaders will be copying your updates into the other closed threads and will reopen at the finals for voting polls.
1) @Padawan1972
2) [ ....... [QUOTE
You mean like this?

I was figuring out where to set these insanely powerful QB96’s and my Sour Crack didn’t like it. The first two single blade leaves. Rest looks nice after lifting my light about 6”

15b069fc6b065309a691b5ae7ec90169.jpg

Tents only got Mephisto’s in it now! Just cut down my last Lowryder :)

20a59cafefc3f1dfe2db67b42e78d65b.jpg

Excited because now I can dedicate these lights the way I want to, no more full 320Watts needed for Veg lol. Not with these lights

I’m getting PPFD in the low thousands without even trying, at 18” no less. Amaaaaazing for 162WATTS per light lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, I burnt some with a 400 Watt Advanced COB Light ...... and to make matters worse, I had to leave town for several days and the keeper failed to raise the lights and I failed to even think about ..... upon my return it was worse and I finally realized the issue - my error and for not noting earlier and being so “dumb or blinded” ..... I’ve been living and learning a lot lately, iit seems!

Back