Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@High'n'Dry week 8 update
20190327_131426.jpg
20190327_131341.jpg

Ah I get what u saying, since all the deficiencies and lockout, been feeding all water only, been coming back a little

Their leaves process the water which has nutrients in that water, whether organic or chemical they are in the media which the water flows through to the roots ......

In a weak state she doesn’t want much to eat, just like when we are sick, we’ll drink water but that’s about it ..... Once we get better, we want to eat ..... she will to, when she recovers and gets some new leaves to help her process her food, until then there’s enough food in media and in the water but do add some kelp or seaweed, light doses as there is important minerals that she needs that doesn’t require much processing on her part, think of it as chicken broth .....

Good luck!

Go light on seaweed or kelp, just enough to color the water .... If you have, add a few coco flakes too, not much remember she is still in the infirmary.

Understand what you’re saying but I’m not a hunter percent sure what you mean please explain

Should you keep or save is the question and to be honest, you are in the best position to decide, it’s your choice .....

Myself I’m saying why sink any more money into that junker, get a newer car already .....

Or simply put, trash her and start over .....

But again, the choice is yours,

Peace
OB

Should you keep or save is the question and to be honest, you are in the best position to decide, it’s your choice .....

Myself I’m saying why sink any more money into that junker, get a newer car already .....

Or simply put, trash her and start over .....

But again, the choice is yours,

Peace
OB
I hear ya and thanks for the advice. Yea my water situation, between the smart pot and grow bag, was watering them the same time, def wrong idea. And she is looking better, compared to what she was doing. But my concern is she is really stunted for coco

@bushmasterar15 Week 8 update, 4 Assed Monkey ([HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]). No dramatic changes since last week. No additional vertical stretch, but no disease or nute lockouts either. So I'm happy. :biggrin:

65.4AM2 a.JPG
65.4AM2 b.JPG

Okay. SO we are in the final leg of this and my battle plant has always shown some of this but we chucked it up to light stress before. This is what I have now on some of about 30-40% top leafs. Just the one plant. I think they are not far from harvest honestly maybe another 2-3 weeks tops. I just dont want to ruin them this close to the end. Im suspecting a Manganese Deficiency ? Since Ive been most active in this forum figured Id ask here first before jumping to the infirmary.

20190327_183342.jpg
20190327_183403.jpg
20190327_183929.jpg

Back