Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Okay. SO we are in the final leg of this and my battle plant has always shown some of this but we chucked it up to light stress before. This is what I have now on some of about 30-40% top leafs. Just the one plant. I think they are not far from harvest honestly maybe another 2-3 weeks tops. I just dont want to ruin them this close to the end. Im suspecting a Manganese Deficiency ? Since Ive been most active in this forum figured Id ask here first before jumping to the infirmary.

View attachment 1035648 View attachment 1035649 View attachment 1035650

My three guesses .

Air circulation
Too much nutes
Bugs

I'm just high and playing with my new phone camera .
P_20190327_183548.jpg

P_20190327_185318.jpg

P_20190326_184841.jpg

Okay. SO we are in the final leg of this and my battle plant has always shown some of this but we chucked it up to light stress before. This is what I have now on some of about 30-40% top leafs. Just the one plant. I think they are not far from harvest honestly maybe another 2-3 weeks tops. I just dont want to ruin them this close to the end. Im suspecting a Manganese Deficiency ? Since Ive been most active in this forum figured Id ask here first before jumping to the infirmary.

Rust spots, yellowing, newer top leaves affected.... Looks/sounds like classic calcium def/lockout..

Check this out, might help

@ClydeWalters ..... Sir I was wrong on Epsom Salt, check it out - I never knew, I Love AFN. :backside:

Rust spots, yellowing, newer top leaves affected.... Looks/sounds like classic calcium def/lockout..
Cool. Well Ill supplement some calcium than. While trying to narrow it down i noticed the one plant affected has some mild algae on its roots. Prolly from it being located center on the water table before shading of leaves was proper. Could this of been the reason that only one plant has been affected. Mega Crop has seemed to work fine and provide enough for the other plants. Just thinking a loud for my next grow.

Last edited:
Can I just say. It I lose... I hope its to you! I am actually going to predict your going to place with this if not win it!!

Just got lucky on it. Had a big learning curve with germing seeds .First time trying mephisto .And since I lernt I started a fourm stomper. Looks like one of those phenos just starting to pistals .

Everyone is a winner who actually just finishes. There are so many things that can happen .makes me feel so bad when folks have to drop out.

Stay high .

Back