Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15
Week 8 Update
Mephisto Forum Stomper
image.jpg

image.jpg

Now here’s the question, should I nix this girl, CDLC? She is the same age as FS (both started 1 day before official 1 Feb start). My problem was the 3 gal grow bag and coco. I could not get the watering dialed compared to the FS 3 gal SmartPot. Immediately from the start I was battling her.
image.jpg

Next to the FS
image.jpg
image.jpg
but another plant has been started to take her place, Purple Nuggets in 4in rock wool cube. Been in seedling incubator. And will be grown in 5gal DWC system.
image.jpg

Now here’s the question, should I nix this girl, CDLC? She is the same age as FS (both started 1 day before official 1 Feb start). My problem was the 3 gal grow bag and coco. I could not get the watering dialed compared to the FS 3 gal SmartPot. Immediately from the start I was battling her. View attachment 1035447
Next to the FSView attachment 1035448View attachment 1035449but another plant has been started to take her place, Purple Nuggets in 4in rock wool cube. Been in seedling incubator. And will be grown in 5gal DWC system.View attachment 1035450

If you suspect Pot was issue, why put any more good money on top of bad if space is limited.

Back