Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Basking in 620w from the wall with the CFL added, LED's raised to 28". Furthest along are nearer the CFL and back middle caught me off guard with another stretch. Managing. Just.

:hurry:

IMG_20190326_201603.jpg

@STILLSMOKIN Find it hard to like a post with issues and it’s an unfortunate event ......

For sure you are right, cooked or a case of extreme light avoidance, whether issues were related to the spectrum or the intensity, for sure she got cooked .... Good thing it didn’t go further, damage to buds would be un-repairable, from pics looks like hit was hard but time span was short ...

Be sure she gets limited light and limited water/fertilizer, she has limited resources remaining to turn food into matter.

While late this may help avoid future issues - Do you have a PAR Coverage Map for the light?

Peace,
OB
She's still taking about 600ppm a day in 2.0 so I'm not cutting nutes. But i did give her lower lighting. 3 days sick and she sucked reserve and coco dry. But only upper fans were really hurt, she's still got 85% of good fans left.

She's still taking about 600ppm a day in 2.0 so I'm not cutting nutes. But i did give her lower lighting. 3 days sick and she sucked reserve and coco dry. But only upper fans were really hurt, she's still got 85% of good fans left.

Good,to hear, they are amazing genetics.

I consider anything that consistently produces over 120g to be a "big yielder", and I've never got more that 60g off any Mephitso I've grown, and don't expect more than that from either of the 2 I have going now.

All my metrics: environment, pot size, lights, nutes, ect., should lead any plant to a successful finish in theory. The only things missing from my grow would be daily watering to waste (I do water to waste once per week, thanks @Tyler_Durden88), co2, and maybe an upgrade to coco from ProMix.

I really don't think it's me, but I have no intentions of giving up, which is why I'm starting 1 Mephisto a week until I get through the 26 I have left. That's half a year of Mephitso heading my way, so I should be an expert by the end.
Hey bro,

I have had some decent sized mephisto plants. The latest one an orange biscuits done in 15l auto pot with air domes.

I think there maybe 112g from the creme stomper freebie.

Peace

fc17a4cfe19a25f5f22aa811a8a18fc3.jpg
035abbedd5f12bf5fc77d539c71c3f16.jpg
a6efe07188c462c65c0815413e1d6cbf.jpg
375326de505a720a0566bd12664e8304.jpg

Back