Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Just bombarded my girls with bloom nutes. I'll do the maths (note, plural) for the next update but roughly dropped the res grow by .5ml and upped 1ml bloom. Raised LED's and added 200w CFL @ 30" to be replaced by TS1000 which should arrive this week.

Repair job on one, dropped tab taking pic and branch hanging by small amount. Tightened back to stem with pipe cleaners. Did same on a GSC before and had no real effect on branch yield.

Last edited:
Just bombarded my girls with bloom nutes. I'll do the maths (note, plural) for the next update but roughly dropped the res grow by .5ml and upped 1ml bloom. Raised LED's and added 200w CFL @ 30" to be replaced by TS1000 which should arrive this week.

Repair job on one, dropped tab taking pic and branch hanging by small amount. Tightened back to stem with pipe cleaners. Did same on a GSC before and had no real effect on branch yield.

Duct tape, pipe cleaners, bandaids - patcher her up Doc ..... Nice Score \ Win TS1000, first place bingo!:shooty:

Best,
OB

Duct tape, pipe cleaners, bandaids - patcher her up Doc ..... Nice Score \ Win TS1000, first place bingo!:shooty:

Best,
OB

Sellotape worked last time but pipe cleaners are the way forward :D

Cheers, I suspect I was the only person who went looking for votes, luckily!

Sellotape worked last time but pipe cleaners are the way forward :D

Cheers, I suspect I was the only person who went looking for votes, luckily!

Rather be lucky than good .... geez Mow we had him, then the lucky dog .....

Peace,
OB

Here's a random chart I pulled up. Just to show that I'm not making it up.. View attachment 1034687

I run In VPD range almost 100% of the time

Minus Hard outside weather swings :/

Good share

Save that pic guys. That’s useful stuff

VPD = quick healthy growth if you nail it and your environment down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 8 Update Sam’s Crack

Veg growth slowed to zip but then buds astarting building ..... She had a lot of CC Training and bud sites are numerous .... In fact, she is training right now,, CC will be removed later tonight .... Sam’s Crack / Breaking Free is consuming over gallon of water daily .... Her sisters consume water but like 2-3 pints each maybe, but nothing like Sam ....

She been getting light but steady dose of mammoth P, some EM1, coconut water, dash of Thrive.n and some BuildaBud granulesmin her water, I do one or,two,this water and one or,two next, no set schedule, we’ve also top dressed with compost and straw every 10-14 days and add Gro-Kashi to the dressing ...... Last week a quart of worms and compost was applied ....

And she received a spray feeding of Thrive.n, in flower, I know it’s thought to be a no no - Spray Nitro in flower, I know I’m not following the crowd - plus we’ve had several training sessions .....

Oh yea, she measures 33” wide by 24” tall, trained cola bud to,stay even with canopy ..... my tent is only 28ish inches but she fits flush and is ok, nice even canopy ....

Here’s some pics, next week I’ll stand back a little and get better bud closeups, they should swell nicely in a week ....and as for finish, looks like 4/20 maybe or 3 more weeks but I’m not sure .... and last thing, she’s starting to stink and has frost on leaves even some larger Fan Leaves ....

Area at 8 o’clock in Training .... Top View - Mian Cola at 1 o’clock
BD1F2FD0-F82D-49F0-BC02-00DF12FA34B3.jpeg

Pic shows are opened for light and help,develop lower inside buds
6E0739C3-7260-4542-A73B-566DFE41BE63.jpeg

One of the larger buds and a lower Bud with CC hanging, that Bud is in Training
EA5ACBEA-7EA9-432F-BE84-F2FDBD747739.jpeg

You are looking across most of the 32” canopy ..... Area being trained - the open center area can’t be seen but it’s on the left by temp Rh and Co2 meter Temp 73 - RH 47 - Co2 905
DDCE92B6-5E4B-4DA8-9855-B7E1EFB060DF.jpeg

Peace,
OB

Week 8 Update Sam’s Crack

Veg growth slowed to zip but then buds astarting building ..... She had a lot of CC Training and bud sites are numerous .... In fact, she is training right now,, CC will be removed later tonight .... Sam’s Crack / Breaking Free is consuming over gallon of water daily .... Her sisters consume water but like 2-3 pints each maybe, but nothing like Sam ....

She been getting light but steady dose of mammoth P, some EM1, coconut water, dash of Thrive.n and some BuildaBud granulesmin her water, I do one or,two,this water and one or,two next, no set schedule, we’ve also top dressed with compost and straw every 10-14 days and add Gro-Kashi to the dressing ...... Last week a quart of worms and compost was applied ....

And she received a spray feeding of Thrive.n, in flower, I know it’s thought to be a no no - Spray Nitro in flower, I know I’m not following the crowd - plus we’ve had several training sessions .....

Oh yea, she measures 33” wide by 24” tall, trained cola bud to,stay even with canopy ..... my tent is only 28ish inches but she fits flush and is ok, nice even canopy ....

Here’s some pics, next week I’ll stand back a little and get better bud closeups, they should swell nicely in a week ....and as for finish, looks like 4/20 maybe or 3 more weeks but I’m not sure .... and last thing, she’s starting to stink and has frost on leaves even some larger Fan Leaves ....

Area at 8 o’clock in Training .... Top View - Mian Cola at 1 o’clock
View attachment 1034855

Pic shows are opened for light and help,develop lower inside buds
View attachment 1034856

One of the larger buds and a lower Bud with CC hanging, that Bud is in Training
View attachment 1034857

You are looking across most of the 32” canopy ..... Area being trained - the open center area can’t be seen but it’s on the left by temp Rh and Co2 meter Temp 73 - RH 47 - Co2 905
View attachment 1034858

Peace,
OB

Gotcha, looking great! Don't forget to tag pal :pass::cheers:

Hey Peeps and @bushmasterar15

Week 8 update for the Wonderfully Weird Wanda the Walter White. She’s perked up since a nice big feeding and still happy doing her thing!

View attachment 1034756View attachment 1034757

Her hairs are sooooooo White and chunky almost like wool

View attachment 1034758

And she’s covered in White furry bud sites [emoji7]

View attachment 1034759

Life in the perpetual garden is good but getting tight for space!!

View attachment 1034760View attachment 1034762

Catch ya laters Peeps [emoji112]

Back