Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

She got a bit crispy under mars cob so under strips for a week of recoup. @High'n'Dry
@bushmasterar15
Hope everything gets better for ya
0325191050.jpg

Out of curiosity

When is everyone beginning their flush?

And anyone care to predict how much longer until they harvest?

My Ripleys is all cloudy triches atm

Buds are getting PK fat lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@STILLSMOKIN Find it hard to like a post with issues and it’s an unfortunate event ......

For sure you are right, cooked or a case of extreme light avoidance, whether issues were related to the spectrum or the intensity, for sure she got cooked .... Good thing it didn’t go further, damage to buds would be un-repairable, from pics looks like hit was hard but time span was short ...

Be sure she gets limited light and limited water/fertilizer, she has limited resources remaining to turn food into matter.

While late this may help avoid future issues - Do you have a PAR Coverage Map for the light?

Peace,
OB

Last edited:
@MrOldBoy

Do you flush in LOS?

If so when will you start your Sams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a great question, so glad tou asked ..... Quick Questiom: Does Narure Flush?

Nope .... No flush, don’t wanna kill the worms ... When Break is done I’ll cut her stem below soil and leave roots in the dirt and pot ..... I’ll take off top old compost and mulch, inch or two and then add dry “nutes” over top .... add fresh compost, worms, mulch and LEAVE Roots in the soil .....

Amendments Added:

Microbe Catalyst, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Organic Kelp Meal, Organic Fish Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Soft Rock Phosphate, Oyster Shell Flour, Ahimsa Organics Neem Cake and Karanja Cake, Gypsum, Natural Calcite, Mycorrhiza, and Beneficial Microbes ....

$50 or so worth of goodies ...... Spray water in ..... not much as soil is already moist ...... while this is happening I’ll have seed soaking ..... 24 hours later I’ll pop,seed into hole prepared with a touch of seedling soil RIGHT NEXT to the Stem that just got cut day ago .....

Seed will emerge and grow RIGHT NEXT to Old stem and the Flippin beautiful thing is the new roots will follow the old roots and they will grow even faster than first plant ..... roots following old root route, meanwhile the worlds best gardeners, remember those guys, they will be munching on those old roots turning them back into fertilizer that is spoon fed to the new roots .....amazing how nature works .... LOS = Living Organic Soil

Thanks for asking!

Back