Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15
Wk7 cremetasmo
0317190628.jpg

Yup. The DWH’s Have 3 medium round airstones per plant :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same pumps. I run Airdomes sometimes, Roots love the extra Oxygen. But the plants dry out faster, so it is more work. I wish you good luck, keep an eye on your newer plants for any signs of bugs. It is very common to have a resurgence, once they flower. Peace, slow

I have the same pumps. I run Airdomes sometimes, Roots love the extra Oxygen. But the plants dry out faster, so it is more work. I wish you good luck, keep an eye on your newer plants for any signs of bugs. It is very common to have a resurgence, once they flower. Peace, slow
Indeed. Thought I had a handle on mine but found 4 or 5 nymphs the other day on one lower dead leaf. My temps were quite high then though. I’ve since hand wiped it all with diatemecous earth and will rinse my plants off in the shower in about 4 more days.

Just noticed inward curling on leaves, maybe just pic but looks like early sign of too much light .... What is PAR level on Sam?

She’s just a touch over where I’d like her. But not enough to burn her.

The new hydro setup can make ur leaves kinda taco just a BIT just from that alone, more moisture in the plant, plus a tiny bit too much light, = what ur seeing.

She’ll grow into her tolerance of this ppfd level

Looks wicked, what plant is bottom left? :slap:

Bottom left is a Deez Nugs that had a cell phone dropped on it once lol (oops) never skipped a beat, and she’s gotten an entire SIDE of her chopped off when that phone fell off my light lol

I have 5x Deez Nugs Plants In that photo actually

Nice hedge row :slap:
Thank you for the rep. My last grow got out of control. In terms of size my plants have all been growing insane in this flood and drain. Im curious to what kind of harvest she will bring for sure.

She’s just a touch over where I’d like her. But not enough to burn her.

The new hydro setup can make ur leaves kinda taco just a BIT just from that alone, more moisture in the plant, plus a tiny bit too much light, = what ur seeing.

She’ll grow into her tolerance of this ppfd level

Glad you have a handle on it, good to grow!

That looks like a bit of PM on the leaves. Could just be the picture isn’t very clear and it looks worse than it is, but my first reaction is PM.

View attachment 1029669
I have used and had good results using a milk and water mixture to prevent powdery mildew. Maybe this could be something to look into on the net. I hope you can get it straightened out also apple cider vinegar and water mixture is also supposed to help but ive never tried it.

Back