Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I would say same thing they stay small most of them
I think bit must be on a grower by grower basis and the method of growing. I have to use small pots to keep my plants smaller than they would be. I use Coco and my plants get larger than advertised. But, I understand and will agree that if grown differently some stay smaller. Many times organic grows have smaller stature and yield vs Coco or Hydro. For example, I have done 3 Bears OG in DWC, Coco with nutes and Coco with Organics.
DWC got huge. Coco with nutes was larger than average, and Coco with Organics was small/medium. So, as stated before, most Mephisto strains have the ability to get larger than advertised if grow to full potential. Overwatering can stunt plants and Root Development is critical for plant size and maturity. If your Root system is stunted, your plant will be too.

@ColoradoDreaming420 @ClydeWalters

Two completely different grow methods .....

I have a 2x4 tent and was thinking that 3 plants is too many, better served with 2 plants ..... my 2x4 is oversized ar 28.25” by 53” giving me almost 11 square feet ... a 4x4 has 16 square feet

Knowing you have had gnats, I would fair to bet it is the reason your plants stay small, because most strains get med- large if grown to their full potential. If you had gnats last run, it would explain a ton. Make sure you actually get rid of them. Standing water is a breading ground for them. Many times if you have gnats, the problems surface around flowering time. So if your new plants start to look crappy near flowering time, chances are you still have bugs. What have you done to get rid of them so quickly? Good luck!!!

Neem oil took care of it

And all my passive/active hydroponics plants are still a bit small

But their still growing :) so we’ll see!! Just put WW XXL in her DWH setup
a0c32e203739c3c76bbd0d3eaee261ef.jpg

The two DWH Setups will get humungo!

But the rest I’m not so sure abt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo those are some damn happy Plants!! Their loving that Living Soil bro bro!

Here’s my Sams Crack Deep Water Hempy!
c90cef683b5a0796ffde3dbbb11c1fb1.jpg

839746096068bfc2e1abe598e82313be.jpg

Easily my best plant out of 18 of them lol

I’m transferring my White Widow XXL into the same exact DWH setup in about an hour ;)

Fun time!

Thnaks for those kind words, I’m loving LOS, can’t wait to taste .... Smoking some now from first FFOF Grow and it’s good, about same as my street weed I’ve been buying for the last zillion years so excited to smoke my own but I believe once I taste those LOS Buds, I’ll be in seventh heaven ....

Your Sam looks solid, your best looker for sure, good luck.

I think bit must be on a grower by grower basis and the method of growing. I have to use small pots to keep my plants smaller than they would be. I use Coco and my plants get larger than advertised. But, I understand and will agree that if grown differently some stay smaller. Many times organic grows have smaller stature and yield vs Coco or Hydro. For example, I have done 3 Bears OG in DWC, Coco with nutes and Coco with Organics.
DWC got huge. Coco with nutes was larger than average, and Coco with Organics was small/medium. So, as stated before, most Mephisto strains have the ability to get larger than advertised if grow to full potential. Overwatering can stunt plants and Root Development is critical for plant size and maturity. If your Root system is stunted, your plant will be too.

For whatever reason they started kinda slow in my hempys. But boy they sure are exploding now!

Let’s see what happens

I was experimenting with allot of new methods

You live and learn right?

@bushmasterar15 week 7 update.

This plant is huge. 30 inches tall and wide. Gonna give her a light defoliation and just let her go after that. She seems to have stopped growing and going into full flower. Gonna increase feed and and water amounts for next three weeks as this plant can drink. I've poured a gallon everyday almost this week. And she took 2 days to dry out before I soaked her today. Sorry for the bad pic I broke my phone and am using a backup.

View attachment 1029842

Dude that’s beautiful, even with backup camera ...... My Gal needs to go to some water-anonymous, heavy drinker and she looks to be a little ahead of yours .... but my non-battle 3 Bears, started same time, already has hotdog size buds ..... Good luck, your plant looks like a winner, nice work.

I have no doubt and your right depends on how you grow and how things are in your tent I usually have them crammed in there but been fighting gnats myself the last month or two so it's pretty empty looking right now with just 2 plants

Thank you all for getting in your Week 6 updates, we still have @Conrad Poohs @stedimed I'm waiting on for those so giving a pass for now if they update. We are onto Week 7 updates and the final push to the end in these next coming weeks. Keep up the great job guy/girls. :d5:
:smokeout:
I'm really sorry to all......my post......@bushmasterar
RSCN3560.JPG
DSCN3558.JPG
DSCN3557.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
For whatever reason they started kinda slow in my hempys. But boy they sure are exploding now!

Let’s see what happens

I was experimenting with allot of new methods

You live and learn right?

I like to experiment, are you adding Air?

Back