Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Do you have another area to flower in? 10 strains in a 4x4 is a lot and if they grow as they should...you will run out of room. Good luck

It’ll be okay. Mephisto’s tend to stay small unfortunately, but the quality is unsurpassed

All those plants in the back,come down over the next 4-5 weeks. Starting with my Sour Cracks

Then 24 Carat And Sour Stomper will finish

Then Ripleys OG

I’ll have an extr 2x4 area of space by then.

All will Be well :) plz note this is NOT ideal though Grow this close to each other plant

They fight for light

I did it this way for other reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’ll be okay. Mephisto’s tend to stay small unfortunately, but the quality is unsurpassed

All those plants in the back,come down over the next 4-5 weeks. Starting with my Sour Cracks

Then Ripleys OG

All will Be well :) plz note this is NOT ideal though Grow this close to each other plant

They fight for light

I have to disagree with you. YesY es, Small Mephisto strains stay small . But medium to large strains get big. I have 4 Sativas in my 4x8. They take up 90% of the space and are in 3 QUART POTS. I actually have to use small pots to keep my plants smaller in Coco. Good luck.

I have to disagree with you. YesY es, Small Mephisto strains stay small . But medium to large strains get big. I have 4 Sativas in my 4x8. They take up 90% of the space and are in 3 QUART POTS. I actually have to use small pots to keep my plants smaller in Coco. Good luck.

That’s why I said most strains

Most of their stock is small-medium Plants

There’s more than a few large ones.

But seems to me.. the 8 strains I have from them, none of them got that large :/ even Ripleys OG

I didn’t mean they ALL stay small.

Those tester sativas are a totally new step in autofkowers too btw, they have a much longer built in Veg time, and will get much much bigger as a result

I would say same thing they stay small most of them

I second a lot of Mephisto autos being very small. Chemdogging not being one of those. Ghost toof, small. Gold glue. Bigger than ghost toof. But also small.
Alien vs Triangle is not on that list lol. Just incase anyone was wondering. Mine are 4 ft wide and 3 1/2 foot tall. I wish they was smaller honestly

@bushmasterar15 week 7 update.

This plant is huge. 30 inches tall and wide. Gonna give her a light defoliation and just let her go after that. She seems to have stopped growing and going into full flower. Gonna increase feed and and water amounts for next three weeks as this plant can drink. I've poured a gallon everyday almost this week. And she took 2 days to dry out before I soaked her today. Sorry for the bad pic I broke my phone and am using a backup.

image.jpg

I have had a few over 4 ft, some closer to 5 ft. Trident Special (AvT x Toof Decay),
Forum Stomper (GSC forum cut x Sour Stomper)
Forgotten Cookies (Forum Stomper x Fague State)

Environment and your grow experience takes a part too, on how big the girls can get.

Then Ripleys OG

They fight for light

Knowing you have had gnats, I would fair to bet it is the reason your plants stay small, because most strains get med- large if grown to their full potential. If you had gnats last run, it would explain a ton. Make sure you actually get rid of them. Standing water is a breading ground for them. Many times if you have gnats, the problems surface around flowering time. So if your new plants start to look crappy near flowering time, chances are you still have bugs. What have you done to get rid of them so quickly? Good luck!!!

Back