Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@ClydeWalters

Looking MUCH Better, Bro, much better ....

Looks like transplant went well, new growth appears better ..... Glad to see SC popped for ya, I’ll be having harvest weight, if mine makes it another 30 days, give ya something to shot for, I hope anyways ....

DWC has always fascinated me but so does LOS, once I have enough successful grows with LOS I’ll try a hand at DWC but my mentor claims LOS rivals DWC, will see .....

Good luck.

My SC and my WW XXL are going to be my 2 best Plants by FAR

Sams Crack turned out to really exhibit that F1 Vigor I told you guys abt

It’s rly a thing

Prolly why your plant grew so robustly with you LOS :) excellent!

I TRULY wish I was able to pick Sams Crack as my Battle Plant! She’s going to KILLLLLLL it in her DWC Bucket

I’ll keep u posted for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My SC and my WW XXL are going to be my 2 best Plants by FAR

Sams Crack turned out to really exhibit that F1 Vigor I told you guys abt

It’s rly a thing

Prolly why your plant grew so robustly with you LOS :) excellent!

I TRULY wish I was able to pick Sams Crack as my Battle Plant! She’s going to KILLLLLLL it in her DWC Bucket

I’ll keep u posted for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do keep me posted .... I will be posting dry weight once we hit that milestone, check it out, I’m going for an elbow or as my 1980’s buddy called them, an album .... crazy me huh?

Been rough around here this winter but here she is cdlc x sour stomper. One of few to make it
20190315_171030.jpg
after the last power loss

Week 6 update.

Fuckin sorry. Got a damn job and haven’t been able to tend my girls a hundredth as often as I used to. Ironically, this appears to be good for the plant lol. Hasn’t been getting much except water.....
View attachment 1029543

That looks like a bit of PM on the leaves. Could just be the picture isn’t very clear and it looks worse than it is, but my first reaction is PM.

C81F16FA-A44E-4B3B-AD88-A1812514BBFB.jpeg

Back