Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Ripleys OG puffing up, waiting for her food today so she can be green again :)

550d9b6c23e2f24e7a6bcbf8d56a6b05.jpg

I’m guessing 3OZ off her, maybe more had she not had root issues a ways back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for getting in your Week 6 updates, we still have @Conrad Poohs @stedimed I'm waiting on for those so giving a pass for now if they update. We are onto Week 7 updates and the final push to the end in these next coming weeks. Keep up the great job guy/girls. :d5:
:smokeout:
When is the last week?

Ripleys OG puffing up, waiting for her food today so she can be green again :)

550d9b6c23e2f24e7a6bcbf8d56a6b05.jpg

I’m guessing 3OZ off her, maybe more had she not had root issues a ways back

Sometimes leaves won't fix themselves once a plant is damaged. You had bugs, which causes root damage and leaf damage. Good luck, hope they do good for you.

That looks like a bit of PM on the leaves. Could just be the picture isn’t very clear and it looks worse than it is, but my first reaction is PM.

View attachment 1029669

Look at floor, top left .... Is issue pic or plant?

@Moabfighter Good luck at new job but I feel ya on checking girls .... Are those spots onleaves as Tiny suggests or???

Sometimes leaves won't fix themselves once a plant is damaged. You had bugs, which causes root damage and leaf damage. Good luck, hope they do good for you.

Yea the Phos Def autumn colors are there to stay. But I’ve been starving her a bit

She’s about to get a lil bit of N and a whole lot of P and K :)

She’s going to yield greAt for me I think

In 2 weeks you guys won’t recognize her I bet

@bushmasterar15 .... Hope all is and on the improve ...... I’m sure I speak on everyone’s behalf, thanks for your Battle Service!

Week 7 Update - Breaking Free, aka Sam’s Crack ..... 49 Days Old ..... Bud sites everywhere but no size yet - Foundation looks well built ....

Light Training has helped produce what’s loooks to be an even canopy ... Cola at 2 o’clock and she is even with canopy .... Training about over, I’ll let her grow vertical going forward
31F39450-0F54-4498-A088-2A0632623AF1.jpeg

Look at how big Break (center) compared to sister Cream Puff on her left and Sricky Jane, right .... Phenomenal growth!
377739CF-7876-4E74-B563-A86F169920A8.jpeg

Last edited:
@bushmasterar15 .... Hope all is and on the improve ...... I’m sure I speak on everyone’s behalf, thanks for your Battle Service!

Week 7 Update - Breaking Free, aka Sam’s Crack ..... 49 Days Old ..... Bud sites everywhere but no size yet - Foundation looks well built ....

Light Training has helped produce what’s loooks to be a wonderful canopy ... Cola at 2 o’clock and she is even with canopy .... Training about over, I’ll let her grow vertical going forward
View attachment 1029761

Look at how big Break (center) compared to sister Cream Puff on her left and Sricky Jane, right .... Phenomenal growth!
View attachment 1029764

Yo those are some damn happy Plants!! Their loving that Living Soil bro bro!

Here’s my Sams Crack Deep Water Hempy!
c90cef683b5a0796ffde3dbbb11c1fb1.jpg

839746096068bfc2e1abe598e82313be.jpg

Easily my best plant out of 18 of them lol

I’m transferring my White Widow XXL into the same exact DWH setup in about an hour ;)

Fun time!

Just look at her standing out dead center!
c351d2c592826e2abf5c8dd765f52389.jpg

10 different strains in that 4x4 ;)

Looking nice! I still dont get how you all do that. This is 3 plants, at 42 days, in a 5x5 with topping and lst early on and Im out of space. Like what are you going to do when those get bigger?
20190313_172905_Film1.jpg

Back