Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

First let me say you have a super well thought out grow room ..... growing hydro I’m glad it works but if you have soil neem works, period, when used right ....

Gnats are most often associated with overwatering and diatomaceous earth may help, may not, may miss them, like a mine field ....

Wikipedia info was limited so I challenge anyone interested to research:

Suzanne Wainwright-Evans .....

She would care to differ .....

28 year Cannabis Pest Consultant .... UoF Degree, Smithsonian Institute Speaker, just a few accolades .....

Search Web:

Suzanne Wainwright-Evans

Study - Listen to Podcasts - Lots of Free Info

Challenge me to do same, show me published supporting evidence Pro Grower uses Dunks, mind is open but it needs evidence, preferably with a .edu extension.

Peace
Neem oil is a great ipm to use before problems arise and while in veg. But most people with an insect issue are looking to get rid of the issue as fast and as safely as possible. Neem doesn't kill gnats or insects. It breaks their life cycle, preventing them from feeding, reproducing, ect. That means you have to use it for the entire life cycle of the particular larva or insect. It could literally take weeks to work. Diatomaceous earth creates kill zones. It's more immediately effective. They both work, and both have benefits for the soil. It's all personal preference. Whatever works best for each grower and their situation.

Neem oil is a great ipm to use before problems arise and while in veg. But most people with an insect issue are looking to get rid of the issue as fast and as safely as possible. Neem doesn't kill gnats or insects. It breaks their life cycle, preventing them from feeding, reproducing, ect. That means you have to use it for the entire life cycle of the particular larva or insect. It could literally take weeks to work. Diatomaceous earth creates kill zones. It's more immediately effective. They both work, and both have benefits for the soil. It's all personal preference. Whatever works best for each grower and their situation.

To that I don’t have enough experience or knowledge to comment

I did not know DE could be sprayed ......

Yes you must kill the cycle with neem spray which means 3-4 sprays and they should be gone .... IPM works great but most use the NNPM (need now PM) rather than prevent .....

Debate also is not about DE vs Neem rather Neem vs Dunks .... Additionally to state neem is not effective is not good, spreads bad word about Neem .....

No doubt DE works, I just spread some around foundation today, in fact.

@bushmasterar15
Orange and red tag chosen plant...Mephisto STrawberry Nuggets
Pic with sis.vid with crew

E98D77AC-ED09-4270-85D4-A4066C39F7CC.jpeg
339238E7-6005-494A-A0ED-9463C129561F.jpeg

:worship: Just had a good look through the last weeks worth of entries and I tell you what....there's not going to be any losers in here, looking like we all gonna walk outa here with a fat sack of buds!!!

Back