Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 Week 6 update. Mostly good from me. Crazy ass bush growing where ever it wants and nice looking buds. I did notice some spots on the newer leafs. With that being said...I added some Cal-Mag at 50%. First thing Ive introduced other than MC. Maybe it was need maybe it wasnt. But Im going to run straight water through next flush as the build up on the outside of the smart pots has become rather noticeable. Than kick them back off with out anything else other than MC. I might of stabbed myself with just my method of grow.

View attachment 1027978 View attachment 1027981 View attachment 1027979 View attachment 1027980

What is your all thoughts?

HAPPY GROWING!

Conoeing of the leaves - Where you see leaves turn up/inward inward is an indication of lights being too close, Plant is trying to protect itself from the light plus another indication is color of leaves, like they are bleached, good luck.

The insecticide toxins are a naturally occurring by product of the bacteria that kill the larva. There is nothing in them bad for humans

Well OK but I’m still not comfortable consuming anything I don’t understand.

Hey Peeps and @bushmasterar15

Week 6 update for Wanda the Wonderfully Weird Walter White. She is 44 days old today and cruising along. No issues to report other than potential space problems in the foreseeable future!!!!

IMG_0119.jpg
IMG_0120.jpg

Attempted to take a photo showing her set of 4 and 3 branches. She’s so bushy around the bottom!

IMG_0121.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg

She’s being fed MC 2.0, SC,BE & Mammoth P once a week, and alternate microbe teas and plain old H20. Seems to be happy enough [emoji6]

Group shot of my perpetual girls [emoji7]

IMG_0123.jpg

Catch ya laters Peeps [emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ColoradoDreaming420 you think some of its roots got too dry or the lights are cooking it? Im having similar issues.

Conoeing of the leaves - Where you see leaves turn up/inward inward is an indication of lights being too close, Plant is trying to protect itself from the light plus another indication is color of leaves, like they are bleached, good luck.

I think you all are right. I noticed it last night while I was pretty lit. Looking at it this morning. Its showing signs of light stress and it seems to be centered around my most intense area of light on the canopy. I tied one side down and I think ima look at getting some netting to hold the whole canopy down.

@Archaic :headbang:

Just saying myself, prefer Neem Oil / Cake / Powder over Dunks ..... and here’s why:

Neem an organic solution that not only exterminates pests but benefits the plant and PREVENTS those devils and a host of other pests ......Neem is used both in soil mixes, sprays and compost to feed the worms along with valuable supplements like Karanja, barley, kelp, alfalfa and other good stuff .....

Here is just one reference but I can fill page as to why - Seriuosly just check out what Wikipedia says about Neem as an Insect Killer and be sure to read where it benefits guess who, WORLD’S BES T GARDENER - The Earthworm .... Since I subscribe to growing in Living Soil I am Flippin all over Neem ....

Wikipedia Reference:

“Formulations made of neem oil also find wide usage as a biopesticide for organic farming, as it repels a wide variety of pests including the mealy bug, beet armyworm, aphids, the cabbage worm, thrips, whiteflies, mites, fungus gnats, beetles, moth larvae, mushroom flies, leafminers, caterpillars, locust, nematodes and the Japanese beetle.[3][4] Neem oil is not known to be harmful to mammals, birds, earthworms or some beneficial insects such as butterflies, honeybees and ladybirds (ladybugs in US English) if it is not concentrated directly into their area of habitat or on their food source. It can be used as a household pesticide for ant, bedbug, cockroach, housefly, sand fly, snail, termite and mosquitoes both as repellent and larvicide.[2] Neem oil also controls black spot, powdery mildew, anthracnose and rust fungi.”

Peace

:pass:

I think you all are right. I noticed it last night while I was pretty lit. Looking at it this morning. Its showing signs of light stress and it seems to be centered around my most intense area of light on the canopy. I tied one side down and I think ima look at getting some netting to hold the whole canopy down.

The only real way with today’s LED Lights to know, without damaging plants or experimenting is with a PAR Meter and the investment in a GOOD METER is not cheap ...... Thus we see folks who have curled leaves .....

Back in the day of HPS and Florescent you did the back of the hand test or if you were a Pro a light meter dialed you in even better but most Growers simplely used their hand and little experimentation - When they saw issues with Plants leaves they almost immediately suspected lights too close move up lights and problem disappeared.....

:backside:

Today Different .... with all the LED and nutrients used ...... verse old days, good old Organics ...... we get confused on what’s wrong with our plants .... We diagnose it’s a cal-? - no nitro - no PH so I added bla bla bla, oops that wasn’t it ...... :oops1: round - round discussion goes .... it actually gets comical, to an Organic Grower, but then sadness sets in for your Brother ....

In this pic I’m measuring the PAR (light food) Plant is receiving at bottom .... You need to know PAR Reading at Canopy and I betchya dollar to a dime your readings will exceed the 500-600 level .....

Brutal Truth but anyone growing without a PAR Meter, unless under HOS or T5 is wasting time / money / effort and QUALITY and YIELD...... My thinking is $350 invested is paying big dividends..... Other say I can’t afford it, ok but really .... Question Back - How can you afford to be without? Brutal, sorry if I’ve offended anyone. Peace. :headbang:

Measuring PAR at bottom of Plant .....
45498047-E7AB-4ADC-A744-60F17C87C602.jpeg

The only real way with today’s LED Lights to know, without damaging plants or experimenting is with a PAR Meter and the investment in a GOOD METER is not cheap ...... Thus we see folks who have curled leaves .....

Back in the day of HPS and Florescent you did the back of the hand test or if you were a Pro a light meter dialed you in even better but most Growers simplely used their hand and little experimentation - When they saw issues with Plants leaves they almost immediately suspected lights too close move up lights and problem disappeared.....

:backside:

Today Different .... with all the LED and nutrients used ...... verse old days, good old Organics ...... we get confused on what’s wrong with our plants .... We diagnose it’s a cal-? - no nitro - no PH so I added bla bla bla, oops that wasn’t it ...... :oops1: round - round discussion goes .... it actually gets comical, to an Organic Grower, but then sadness sets in for your Brother ....

In this pic I’m measuring the PAR (light food) Plant is receiving at bottom .... You need to know PAR Reading at Canopy and I betchya dollar to a dime your readings will exceed the 500-600 level .....

Brutal Truth but anyone growing without a PAR Meter, unless under HOS or T5 is wasting time / money / effort and QUALITY and YIELD...... My thinking is $350 invested is paying big dividends..... Other say I can’t afford it, ok but really .... Question Back - How can you afford to be without? Brutal, sorry if I’ve offended anyone. Peace. :headbang:

Measuring PAR at bottom of Plant .....
View attachment 1028296
Yea these things have been growing like crazy and I topped my light height like 2 weeks ago and didnt even think about it. They are like 12-18inches from canopy. I bought some netting to put across today and will work on training them down to an even canopy 18-24 inches away.

Back