Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 week 6 update been giving her mega crop1 bud candy monster bloom b52 voodoo juice
20190312_174435.jpg
20190312_174538.jpg
20190312_174459.jpg
and fighting gnats didn't do any training on this one just tried to let it go natural

@bushmasterar15 week 6 update been giving her mega crop1 bud candy monster bloom b52 voodoo juice View attachment 1027921 View attachment 1027922 View attachment 1027923 and fighting gnats didn't do any training on this one just tried to let it go natural

Hardly wait to wrap those legs, i mean buds, around ya ..... Gnats are effectively treated in soil use a neem based drench and on leaves use neem oil spray and spray 3-4 times to Break life cycle ..... effective and natural .... good luck with those devils!

Hardly wait to wrap those legs, i mean buds, around ya ..... Gnats are effectively treated in soil use a neem based drench and on leaves use neem oil spray and spray 3-4 times to Break life cycle ..... effective and natural .... good luck with those devils!
Been using mosquito dunks in my water bucket

Been using mosquito dunks in my water bucket

Neem in water - check web for more info but Neem oil and Neem Cake will kill them dead - good luck

You know those dunks contain:
  • Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis solids, spores and insecticidal toxins, 10.31%
Just saying

Neem in water - check web for more info but Neem oil and Neem Cake will kill them dead - good luck

• Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis solids, spores and insecticidal toxins, 10.31%
Just saying
I'll check it out

@bushmasterar15 Week 6 update. Mostly good from me. Crazy ass bush growing where ever it wants and nice looking buds. I did notice some spots on the newer leafs. With that being said...I added some Cal-Mag at 50%. First thing Ive introduced other than MC. Maybe it was need maybe it wasnt. But Im going to run straight water through next flush as the build up on the outside of the smart pots has become rather noticeable. Than kick them back off with out anything else other than MC. I might of stabbed myself with just my method of grow.

20190312_203843_Film1.jpg
20190312_203823_Film1.jpg
20190312_205546_Film1.jpg
20190312_203934_Film1.jpg

What is your all thoughts?

HAPPY GROWING!

Just saying

The insecticide toxins are a naturally occurring by product of the bacteria that kill the larva. There is nothing in them bad for humans

Back