Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 checking in. GWK on the left, definitely begging me to back off on the nitrogen but her tentmate (Forum stomper) still has her foot on the gas in veg and not even flowering yet. I turned off the tray on the left to try some plain water for a few days, I’ll just refill the tray manually. I don’t know how much it will help, but I know she wasn’t happy continuing to drink the same feed. I couldn’t have picked two more different plants to run. I think I may have stressed the GWK out and triggered flower super early. She basically started flowering as soon as I topped her but her sister just went ape shit and bushed out :shrug:

4519835B-725A-4D31-AC09-5C86A1EE4DE7.jpeg

@bushmasterar15
It's been difficult to manage the autopots with the 10 day age difference between plants but I'm cool with it, won't make the same mistake next time!

The res is running 2.5ml/L Dutch Pro Grow A+B, 1ml/L Calmag and .25ml/L Hydrogaurd. I also added .5ml A+B to the autopot res on Keith and Grace.
Picture quality not great as I need to get a new phone :wall:

Grace Day 34 Mephisto Grapey Walter

IMG_20190311_062311.jpg

Last edited:
@bushmasterar15 Week 6 update, Forgotten Cookies. Things seem to have bounced back a bit after the complications a couple weeks ago. Starting to thicken up and coating the top leaves with tric's

View attachment 1027288
I really like the symmetry and simplicity of a lot of everyone's plants. Mine are so fucking crazy.. I cant keep track of what is what anymore. Im hoping once they finish growing I can pull them apart and make sense of what the hell is going on in there lol

20190311_184506_Film1.jpg
20190311_184617_Film1.jpg

Back