Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@ClydeWalters and I don't mean to be blunt or come off dickish whenever I go back and re-read some of the stuff that I right I realize it may come off a little too straightforward sometimes. The only reason I'm even mentioning it is because small things like this or how big rumors get started. You'll have people searching the internet to look up Mega crop and come across this thread and the next thing we know everybody on the internet believes make a crop causes nitrogen issues when rather it was just a one-off situation.
Well it absolutely can cause N Tox, in higher amounts or with certain phenos. Not at low levels, unless the soil has a lot of N amendment? My Sour Orange Haze has N Tox. But that is a one off. Peace, good luck

@bushmasterar15 week 6 update .
No complaints here .very easy growing plant .getting nice size on her now .and still going .
1552167721917752889789206205627.jpg

15521678334045593938508435460228.jpg

Better Buds and Stonies is Pleased to Announce ...... Our NEWEST House Plant We Proudly Call

Strawberry “Cream Puff” Nugs

465E7B2F-CFD9-4B37-8087-0E2223F0FD9A.jpeg

Living Soil + Environment / Lighting + Right Genetics + OldBoy = Killing It.

Last edited:
My plant isn’t becoming the monster I wanted. I almost want to bow out now. What’s the point
The point is to grow awesome meds for yourself/loved ones, while sharing some pics with some fellow growers online! I'm sure the reason you started growing wasn't just to win one leg of a grow battle! Regardless if the plants are good, bad, big, tall, pretty, ugly.. Someone is always watching and learning from you.. And each grow teaches you something new. My mentor always said focus on the process, not the outcome... Fall in love with the process, not the outcome.. It works well.

My plant isn’t becoming the monster I wanted. I almost want to bow out now. What’s the point

I always thought she looked really good bro :/

Shit I don’t even like uploading pics of myne anymore since the Ntox haha

Still haven’t done my week 6 update, hoping she likes her new 7gallon pot I gave her ;) this morning she was a bit more perked up, but she’s still taking to the transplant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back