Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

My soil plants are the best example, but my hempys shoe slight Ntox too. The beginnings of the dark green buildup in the tips of the fans. It’s only happened after feeding. For almost a whole month each plant got just plain water for 25-30 days.

Then feed. Then Ntox.

Their just sensitive for whatever reason Autos choose to be sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not feeding a plant for 25-30 days under powerful lights could be a reason for your symptoms. What kind of Medium are they in? It could be your medium. If many strains are doing the same thing it is either over watering, light stress, pH, improper nutrients, medium, bugs, or a combination of them. Certain lights can and do change plants needs. If you are over watering...then back off. If your plants look stressed out. Intense light usually doesn't help, backing them off is a better idea if they are unhealthy for any reason really. Good luck!

My soil was amended enough to last them their whole Veg cycle

What ur seeing is overwatering with Ripleys, mixed with Ntox which keeps my leaves all pointed downward lol

I use distilled water that comes at 004 ppm

There are 3 different soil mixes, and my Hempy pots. The Ntox is most present in my soil plants tho for some reason. My hempys are not as pronounced.

Entire tent is on str8 water lately

I did have a phosphorus deficiency in my Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], but I’ve since put a stop to that.

What ur seeing is overwatering with Ripleys, mixed with Ntox which keeps my leaves all pointed downward lol

There are 3 different soil mixes, and my Hempy pots. The Ntox is most present in my soil plants tho for some reason. My hempys are not as pronounced.

I did have a phosphorus deficiency in my Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], but I’ve since put a stop to that.

Yea, Im not sure whats causing it. But Ill 100% tell you that MC at that low dosage isnt the cause of Nitrogen toxicity unless you have something else causing lock out etc. Just saying... causation doesnt equal correlation.

What soil and amendments are you using?

What soil and amendments are you using?

Sunshine 0-0-0 (basically pro mix)

Perlite

EWC

Mycorrhizae

That’s for like 3 pots

Then the rest are a mix by a friend. And a mix I did with rice hulls instead of perlite. (Sour Stomper and 24 Carat)

Little sprinkle of Bat Guano in the first 3 as well, but really just a sprinkle lol

The Bat Guano kept them going along with the EWC.

Sunshine 0-0-0 (basically pro mix)

Perlite

EWC

Mycorrhizae

That’s for like 3 pots

Then the rest are a mix by a friend. And a mix I did with rice hulls instead of perlite. (Sour Stomper and 24 Carat)

Little sprinkle of Bat Guano in the first 3 as well, but really just a sprinkle lol

I will be honest, to me it looks like you are having root issues or a pH problem. The causes could be Bugs, pH imbalance, lighting, and/or overwatering. The N Tox symptoms can be from lockout. Have you used this combo with success before? Have you changed ANYTHING from the last grow? What exactly are you feeding?

Yea, Im not sure whats causing it. But Ill 100% tell you that MC at that low dosage isnt the cause of Nitrogen toxicity unless you have something else causing lock out etc. Just saying... causation doesnt equal correlation.
Agree. Something is causing lockout and/or root zone issues IMO. Not over feeding, if anything...underfeeding.

0309191154_HDR~2_Signature.jpg
0309191153~2_Signature.jpg

Wk6 @bushmasterar15

Agree. Something is causing lockout and/or root zone issues IMO. Not over feeding, if anything...underfeeding.
@ClydeWalters and I don't mean to be blunt or come off dickish whenever I go back and re-read some of the stuff that I right I realize it may come off a little too straightforward sometimes. The only reason I'm even mentioning it is because small things like this or how big rumors get started. You'll have people searching the internet to look up Mega crop and come across this thread and the next thing we know everybody on the internet believes make a crop causes nitrogen issues when rather it was just a one-off situation.

Back