Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

4694f35be598c57f853f952f030d854d.jpg

Sour Stomper

Brand new Ntox at 1/4 tsp per gal every other feeding at 1000ml of water

That REALLY isn’t much... I’m highly disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ripleys is SUPER wierd. And allot of that droop if just OLD nitrogen toxicity which DOES NOT fix itself. It will always stay curled. Only new growth will grow correctly.

But yes, I use a meter.

The issues I’m having are DIRECTLY related to MegaCrop 2.0

Which I have discontinued using

Highly recommend AGAINST MC for autos

It is far too Nitrogen heavy.

Photos maybe, but ALL OF MY AUTOS absolutely hate it.

Please know I’m posting in an effort to share knowledge and help make us all become better growers .....

I believe Mega-WhatEver is a problem but not the problem ..... Anything with a promise on the label is suspect in my eyes but not to knock any grow method - I still strongly believe water is the issue ....

For anyone interested in learning more about watering plants check out this podcast

https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/cannabis-cultivation-and-science-podcast-episode-22

Pic from first grow, note droopy leaves on plant in Rear and Canoeing of leaves on plant in front .... Canoe = Too much light, leaf bends inward avoidance of light .... Droop claws downward as too much water .... Fan lightly blowing on plant will help plant transpire moisture quicker and lowering Tent humidity will help too ....

Current grow this has not happened even once ..... I also have a meter in one of the pots Amazon product

Which helps me keep soil in the 80-120 range so as to avoid overwatering ....

Pic from first grow - leaves drooping, clawing as they call it ..... Not as extreme but not good ... Great Pic as plant in rear clawing and front canoeing
98EEF971-3C75-4C82-9670-A3CFDD22026B.jpeg

Last edited:
Mines on the old formula still, haven't tried 2.0. I've been using MC since they first started here. No issues ever with it. My tap comes out at 252ppm with 8 ph after 24hrs its 7.5 and 180ppm, 72hrs 125ppm with 7.0 ph. I then add 4-5 grams per gallon and water. Cal hasn't been an issue at all, so only adding epsom every third feed.

Mines on the old formula still, haven't tried 2.0. I've been using MC since they first started here. No issues ever with it. My tap comes out at 252ppm with 8 ph after 24hrs its 7.5 and 180ppm, 72hrs 125ppm with 7.0 ph. I then add 4-5 grams per gallon and water. Cal hasn't been an issue at all, so only adding epsom every third feed.

That’s weird, didn’t know PH changes as water sits .... I second that, I’ve never had a problem with Mega, never used it.

Hard to believe the growth of the girls in the barn, unreal ...... Poc posted 2/23, only 15 days ago and they have all tripled in size, we’ll not sure how much but they have GROWN

In the pic you can see, Front Right Pony is leading, that’s 3 Bears - Sam is back right and sticky jane is Left Front with Cream Puff in back Left

Link to pic posted 2/23 https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sams-crack-monster-living-soil.70062/page-4

DE0024AD-F929-4401-9883-86BA47AE9E26.jpeg

3 Bears Yesterday Flowering like CRAZY .... Nice Buds Forming ..... With 3 Bears I found her to be sensitive of light over a PAR of 500-525 ..... She definitely does not like a lot of light .... and researching subject I discovered the slimmer the leaves the less light they like and 3 Bears has slimmer leaves, especially compared to Strawberry Nugs ....

Here’s 3 Bears in different tent, my first tent a little 2x4 with 60” height, nice starter tent now ..... Her light is running at 50% ..... Mistake with this plant is I let her cola grow vertical verses coaching to grow horizontal or if I had individual cob lights on 3-4 surrounding plants she would be perfect candidate for no direct light and happy to grow inside a group of plants ..... 3 Bears Moving right along, 39-40 days here ....
370CBA5D-C2ED-4417-9BB0-65104A6255D3.jpeg

Last edited:
The plants in the back row, and in the middle, are much older than my smaller plants.

I use a light meter, so I know my lights are exactly where I need them to be.

The back 2x4 is all QB96 Elite V2 quantum boards

The front 2x4 section is a 600W led (245W from the wall)

It is also exactly where I need it to be. 350ppfd over my smaller plants

800-900ppfd over my flowering plants in the back

Thx for the advice tho :) if I didn’t have a light meter I’d do exactly that.

I did once raise my lights all by 8” and it just caused a tiny bit of stretch

Well I don't need a meter to tell you that you are light stressing some plants. Just because a meter says it is OK, doesn't mean certain strains are fine with it. Read your plants, not your meter. Good luck, I just bought 2 of these, I will make sure to keep them higher than you.

Well I don't need a meter to tell you that you are light stressing some plants. Just because a meter says it is OK, doesn't mean certain strains are fine with it. Read your plants, not your meter. Good luck, I just bought 2 of these, I will make sure to keep them higher than you.

Their at 22”

That’s completely acceptable for this late in Flower.

1000ppfd is the golden mark, and I’m 200 below that.

Your seeing over watering, and phosphorus deficiency on the Sour Crack in the back (middle)

And on top of all that, every single plant I have except my 24 Carat has claw leaves from N Toxicity which is why they all curve downward except new stuff

Not saying ur wrong, just saying I’m 100% positive it’s not my lights.

Hence lifting them 8” showed no better results.

Kinda gotta roll w this one :/ 22” is a bit further away than most people flower at with other lights

Their at 22”

That’s completely acceptable for this late in Flower.

1000ppfd is the golden mark, and I’m 200 below that.

Your seeing over watering, and phosphorus deficiency on the Sour Crack in the back (middle)

And on top of all that, every single plant I have except my 24 Carat has claw leaves from N Toxicity which is why they all curve downward except new stuff

Not saying ur wrong, just saying I’m 100% positive it’s not my lights.

Hence lifting them 8” showed no better results.

Kinda gotta roll w this one :/ 22” is a bit further away than most people flower at with other lights

You are in denial bro. Your lights are too close to those strains. The extra Red is causing the N symptoms, I have similar issues with a Tester plant and I have Red diodes in that tent. The spectrum is different than in my other grow areas l, and is the cause. Not every strain can accept the same light intensity and my Cobs are way further away than Suggested. Your plants tell you when something is not right, at minimum you should try to raise your lights to ease the stress on them. 22" is closer than I run my 55w cobs...ever
Also, N claw won't fix itself right away.

BTW, you say it is 100% not your lights. I would not be so sure. I don't want it to be your lights, because I just bought 2! Good luck

Last edited:
@ClydeWalters and @slowandeasy
:pass:

Door [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: Nutes
Door [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]: Lights
Door [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]: Overwater

Doors 5, 6 and 7 ..... Environment, PH, Water Quailty, under water .....

Oh, forgot Door 4: WTFK (Who the F__k Knows)

Hope it gets resolved soon!

Last edited:
Back