Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 update sour livers is loving life budding verynicely now 10 inches tall n running wild
20190307_175309.jpg
20190307_175300.jpg
20190307_175249.jpg
20190307_175240.jpg

Tent is nuthin but green :) Ripleys is laying down for bed, 24 Carat is looking super Sexy, and all my Hempys are still nice and thick. Today marked day 1 of leaf tucking

f696f491bf08780505d885c4638a9c67.jpg

So I guess for whatever reason my Ripleys gets SUPER sleepy and droopy before lights out, she must be working hard! Love love love this OG bud site structure on this plant. Stacked nug sites stacked on more stacked nug sites. There will be over 100 little buds on this girl for sure

5fee9151e099b27f653a46ef8470caae.jpg

By 9am tomorrow she will be all perked back up standing at attention!

There’s countless bud sites [emoji3590] loving this strain.

I would LOVE to grow out 5 of these in a 4x4 with one in the center and one on each corner.

I also wanna check out Walter White too. If AvT doesn’t come back for sale first ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is your lighting different near your back row? How far away and what are they? Maybe the lights are too strong? Your whole back row looks similar and lights can be stronger than we think for some plants. Raise your lights or turn them down for a day or two and see if they react. Good luck!

I want the entire plant to have even canopy so I holding down the Cola and a couple other major buds with some tent pegs .... the pegs will stay on for 7-10 hours before removing ..... see how she responds, uncharted territory.

CFF0EAF5-7BE5-4E01-9BF9-70725F9FFB45.jpeg

9FEA57A1-AA4D-4BEA-B99C-DA30794A3963.jpeg

Attachments

• 30EDE58B-89C3-4B04-97EE-80CB58031374.jpeg
    30EDE58B-89C3-4B04-97EE-80CB58031374.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 22
I want the entire plant to have even canopy so I holding down the Cola and a couple other major buds with some tent pegs .... the pegs will stay on for 7-10 hours before removing ..... see how she responds, uncharted territory.

View attachment 1025819

View attachment 1025822

You can actually leave those pegs there permanently

My LST stays attached until mid flower as a plant WILL slowly correct those bends until early flower when branches truly harden

Is your lighting different near your back row? How far away and what are they? Maybe the lights are too strong? Your whole back row looks similar and lights can be stronger than we think for some plants. Raise your lights or turn them down for a day or two and see if they react. Good luck!

Light is worth checking but I believe he has a PAR Meter and checks often ..... If light, leaves would canoe inwards or be bleached ..... leaves are droopy, suspect too much water.

The plants in the back row, and in the middle, are much older than my smaller plants.

I use a light meter, so I know my lights are exactly where I need them to be.

The back 2x4 is all QB96 Elite V2 quantum boards

The front 2x4 section is a 600W led (245W from the wall)

It is also exactly where I need it to be. 350ppfd over my smaller plants

800-900ppfd over my flowering plants in the back

Thx for the advice tho :) if I didn’t have a light meter I’d do exactly that.

I did once raise my lights all by 8” and it just caused a tiny bit of stretch

Light is worth checking but I believe he has a PAR Meter and checks often ..... If light, leaves would canoe inwards or be bleached ..... leaves are droopy, suspect too much water.

My Ripleys is SUPER wierd. And allot of that droop if just OLD nitrogen toxicity which DOES NOT fix itself. It will always stay curled. Only new growth will grow correctly.

But yes, I use a meter.

The issues I’m having are DIRECTLY related to MegaCrop 2.0

Which I have discontinued using

Highly recommend AGAINST MC for autos

It is far too Nitrogen heavy.

Photos maybe, but ALL OF MY AUTOS absolutely hate it.

You can actually leave those pegs there permanently

My LST stays attached until mid flower as a plant WILL slowly correct those bends until early flower when branches truly harden

Thnaks Clyde ......

Pegs came off this AM, after being on overnight .... Seems the other bud sites shot up 1 to 1.5 inches or so and the cola and couple other bud sites are hanging down ..... after coffee and a little wake and bake I’ll venture over to the tent and check and probably find those buds reaching back up, we will see and post some pics!

I’ll clarify,

I’m talking about VERSION 2 of megacrop

Not version 1

Thnaks Clyde ......

Pegs came off this AM, after being on overnight .... Seems the other bud sites shot up 1 to 1.5 inches or so and the cola and couple other bud sites are hanging down ..... after coffee and a little wake and bake I’ll venture over to the tent and check and probably find those buds reaching back up, we will see and post some pics!

That’s exactly what ul find about 6rs after releasing pressure from a growth tip

Back