Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15

Week 5 Update

Mephitso Battle

So this White Chem is officially my Mephitso battle girl. She will be referred to as Chemmy going forward. It was actually a tough choice as both this girl and my Northern Cheese Haze recovered well from the early over watering, and have dark beautiful leaves now. Chemmy, despite being a little stretchy, should have the bigger buds and ultimately be more photogenic.

Chemmy Day 45

View attachment 1025253 View attachment 1025254

Flower Power, way to grow ..... Will post my pony later today, she’s younger so nombuds, yet..... Guess you, i and one other are the stragglers in the iBattle.

Good looker and good luck!

Y’all in trouble

Ripleys OG - in Flower

d935a24926b49f331099dff040617c4e.jpg

Nuthin but nug sites! Look out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack it up, Jack it up, Buddy going shut you down!

Excuse the Ntox on the lower growth

I’m not so sure about that MegaCrop... I’m not sold.. yet. Too much N I think... for Autos anyways I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you using Version 1 or 2 of Mega Crop? Version 1 is not as strong as Version 2. Version 1 does not have too much N. It actually does really well with Autos, I have not dialed Version 2 in yet. Good luck! Also, the extra red from my California Lightworks seems to be making a plant more N sensitive. Possibly your lights could be effecting it as well.

Last edited:
Are you using Version 1 or 2 of Mega Crop? Version 1 is not as strong as Version 2. Version 1 does not have too much N. It actually does really well with Autos, I have not dialed Version 2 in yet. Good luck
Didn't know there was 2 Different versions

Memories ... Pic from January 31st .... Strawberry Nugs or as I affectionately call her, Cream Puff hadn’t even popped yet in this picture ..... 3 Bears looks very promising and Crowd Favorite Sam’s Crack has solid start ..... Sricky Jane up too but smaller .....

The Odds Board predicts the Mephisto Battle Winner will come from OldBoy’s Barn, one of these three entries ..... Strawberry Nuggets first seed no pop, second seed under plastic / dirt - Pic 1/31
C960DC97-9478-4A86-A3A0-65EB1C2DBA55.jpeg

Cream Puff popped 2/6 ...... Maybe if she had popped sooner she would be of been the Barn’s Choice as has makings of HUGE Buds and structure like a Poinsettia - She is Beautiful Girl and has never acted up .... Minimal Training, just leaf tucks now and then .... Wonderful strain, Mephisto Genetics Rock .... Look at her Pray to the new lights the Barn installed, her own 54 Watt 3500K COB and a 200 Watt 3000K HEAVY Deep Red - running on a rail, designed to produce golf ball hard buds, note I said hard not size, expect buds will be much bigger.

4E7BAAC9-5D74-4AEB-B483-90418610E0FA.jpeg

Last edited:
@ClydeWalters

Try this may clear up issue - I know it’s crazy numbers 15.0.0 but give it a shot, you’ll be surprised and only $15 shipped .... Mixing now for Break and gang!
8944F2F6-3920-437D-81F7-4CE9197F4BAB.jpeg

Back