Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I always thought she looked really good bro :/

Shit I don’t even like uploading pics of myne anymore since the Ntox haha

Still haven’t done my week 6 update, hoping she likes her new 7gallon pot I gave her ;) this morning she was a bit more perked up, but she’s still taking to the transplant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you about uploading pics when things go sideways. It's kinda embarrassing but then, someone can learn from this plus we are not the only ones screwing this up, just got the balls to admit it and the determination to work through it.

I have been battling pests, drought, and impatiens :)

All these plants are looking beautiful here, gives me inspiration!

Everyone in this Grow is Kicking ass!! For me Growing is therapy more than the Meds I get from it and that goes for the successful Grows or the not so successful ones I call all mine successful Because I learn something from each one✌️

Week [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] update @bushmasterar15
Hope your Feeling better Bushmaster15

Think she needs some calmag I've Turned the pot off I'm gonna hand water her for a bit and see if she shapes up don't think I'm underfeeding her so we will see
IMG_20190310_091818.jpg
IMG_20190310_091810.jpg
IMG_20190310_091804.jpg

@bushmasterar15 Hope all is well or improving at least .......

Week Six Update ..... Breaking Free aka Sam’s Crack

Fun now begins - Flowering ...... Break is last of the four girls started for Battle to flower .... So me thinking about 75-80 days on her cycle ..... 3 Bears started first then Gold Glue, Strawberry Nugs and now Sam’s Crack

717D9780-377D-4C33-8E70-EB5B185594F1.jpeg

I always thought she looked really good bro :/

Shit I don’t even like uploading pics of myne anymore since the Ntox haha

Still haven’t done my week 6 update, hoping she likes her new 7gallon pot I gave her ;) this morning she was a bit more perked up, but she’s still taking to the transplant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with the new digs. That’s size pot I use but don’t fill completely with dirt .... I’m interested in the circumference for the roots and use the depth for compost and mulch that I’m adding thru entire grow.

Back