Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Thanks @MrOldBoy . I find kelp helps reduce heat stress a lot . I don't know the science behind it but from observation it works:shrug:. I think if everything keeps going smoothly I should have a shot against you indoor guys and your controlled climates :rofl:. If I don't win the battle I should have a QP of nice smoke to help me forget about it:coffee:
@Only1Sky ..... my eyes deceiving me or is that like a double cola top

Looking Good .... Reminds me, gotta add some kelp!

I will update pics on Thursday as usual. But FWIW, Mango Smile is a beautiful beast. Both of them are huge and have a nice structure. I just opened up Mango Smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] to expose more sites. This thing is going to be large. I am training out now and bending them down, but will probably need support wires from the ceiling once they are deep into flower.

Thanks @MrOldBoy . I find kelp helps reduce heat stress a lot . I don't know the science behind it but from observation it works:shrug:. I think if everything keeps going smoothly I should have a shot against you indoor guys and your controlled climates :rofl:. If I don't win the battle I should have a QP of nice smoke to help me forget about it:coffee:

Everyone a Winner, just somebody gets bragging rights .....

Kelp has over 70 trace elements, valuable food.

@bushmasterar15

Week 6 Update - Ripleys OG

ba6ac396cc1f66728adec138cf710be2.jpg

d41796205692f9d435dc7535d9383681.jpg

c6b8d6feed98a057a471134bb72dd799.jpg

She’s had a soil larvae issue

That’s what your seeing in my lower leaves. Those will never correct themselves.

All my new growth is on point after up-potting her mid flower to a 7gal pot

I love this pot size. I can get a monster MONSTER plant out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15

Week 6 Update - Ripleys OG

ba6ac396cc1f66728adec138cf710be2.jpg

d41796205692f9d435dc7535d9383681.jpg

c6b8d6feed98a057a471134bb72dd799.jpg

She’s had a soil larvae issue

That’s what your seeing in my lower leaves. Those will never correct themselves.

All my new growth is on point after up-potting her mid flower to a 7gal pot

I love this pot size. I can get a monster MONSTER plant out of it

Perking up nicely, glad you got to the bottom of it. Perfect example of what this place is all about :headbang:

Perking up nicely, glad you got to the bottom of it. Perfect example of what this place is all about :headbang:

Thanks friend :)

Yea I figured it out with the experience of a few others who had similar issues while PH was correct, and environment was correct as well. Lights are as good as they get.

But I was seeing gnats every now and again.

As well as similar issues in my other soil plants that share the same mix batch...

Bugs in my soil suffocating my roots causing water symptoms to appear as a result

Lame

@bushmasterar15

Mephisto Orange Diesel day 44 after a little bit of training to get the top back at the level of the canopy.

KIMG0078.JPG

Here is a pic of the entire grow tent so you guys can see what all of us stealth growers are dealing with while we envy your giant circus tent grows. I have about 42" from floor to ceiling

KIMG0077.JPG

See you next week

Last edited:

Yea I figured it out with the experience of a few others who had similar issues while PH was correct, and environment was correct as well. Lights are as good as they get.

As well as similar issues in my other soil plants that share the same mix batch...

Bugs in my soil suffocating my roots causing water symptoms to appear as a result

Lame

Glad you found issue and operation was successful, Doc!

Lame

Im glad you got her figured out. Now you can get back to growing those monsters! You going to let Mega Crop off the hook for this one lol? Those plants are going to be thirsty for some good nutes now

Back