Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I like to experiment, are you adding Air?

57073d9ca06e9b8d389d5c7ec2fbd717.jpg

Commercial pump too :) rolling boiling water in my buckets

The plants ABSOLUTELY respond to the extra aeration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15 week 7 update.

This plant is huge. 30 inches tall and wide. Gonna give her a light defoliation and just let her go after that. She seems to have stopped growing and going into full flower. Gonna increase feed and and water amounts for next three weeks as this plant can drink. I've poured a gallon everyday almost this week. And she took 2 days to dry out before I soaked her today. Sorry for the bad pic I broke my phone and am using a backup.

View attachment 1029842

That’s one plant? Nawwww. No way.

You win.

I have no doubt and your right depends on how you grow and how things are in your tent I usually have them crammed in there but been fighting gnats myself the last month or two so it's pretty empty looking right now with just 2 plants

My thoughts were how many in my new 2x4 tent and I had six and even seven before I killed one, oops ..... some in 3 gallon, 5 gallon and even a one gallon because I could fit, that was my first grow ..... my BEST Plant I got two ounces of OK bud ..... total from that grow that started late November until February maybe 5 ounces of some ok bud .... I knew I didn’t do good and had to change .....

Second grow much better, larger pots, only 3 plants and tent is overcrowded ..... I expect a good harvest and may have to move one plant out of the tent as Sam’s Crack wants more space she is huge ....

In my case it tuurned out, less is more ..... others grow different but myself it’s less work and harvest should be much bigger.

Yo those are some damn happy Plants!! Their loving that Living Soil bro bro!

Here’s my Sams Crack Deep Water Hempy!
c90cef683b5a0796ffde3dbbb11c1fb1.jpg

839746096068bfc2e1abe598e82313be.jpg

Easily my best plant out of 18 of them lol

I’m transferring my White Widow XXL into the same exact DWH setup in about an hour ;)

Fun time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed inward curling on leaves, maybe just pic but looks like early sign of too much light .... What is PAR level on Sam?

When is the last week?
The last week with be Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st so they all can get put in the voting poll. Most should be finished but if not still able to post a pic with final code that will be given prior to you chopping down to enter with the pic just like we did the germ pic.

My thoughts were how many in my new 2x4 tent and I had six and even seven before I killed one, oops ..... some in 3 gallon, 5 gallon and even a one gallon because I could fit, that was my first grow ..... my BEST Plant I got two ounces of OK bud ..... total from that grow that started late November until February maybe 5 ounces of some ok bud .... I knew I didn’t do good and had to change .....

Second grow much better, larger pots, only 3 plants and tent is overcrowded ..... I expect a good harvest and may have to move one plant out of the tent as Sam’s Crack wants more space she is huge ....

In my case it tuurned out, less is more ..... others grow different but myself it’s less work and harvest should be much bigger.
Ya I grow in a 2x4 too had 8 in there not so good then had 6 and 5 in there I like variety but there just isn't any room for that many from what I've seen on here 2 seem to be the good number let's then get bigger I only avg around 1 to 2 oz a plant really seem less plants more oz per lol as long as I can get 8 or more oz per run I guess that's good

Ya I grow in a 2x4 too had 8 in there not so good then had 6 and 5 in there I like variety but there just isn't any room for that many from what I've seen on here 2 seem to be the good number let's then get bigger I only avg around 1 to 2 oz a plant really seem less plants more oz per lol as long as I can get 8 or more oz per run I guess that's good

Ive only had one harvest and maybe we got 3 ounces out of 6 plants, so not good .... My current, which is my second grow, I’m looking for much larger harvest and half the plants, go figure .....

Easier to take care of too, larger pots means less time watering as well, time saver!

Back