Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Glad you have a handle on it, good to grow!

This is 100% experimental tho..

I believe I am the first to ever transition a Hempy to Deep Water Culture with zero transplant or root washing involved. Zero stress. Just plopped her in her net pot and watched her explode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off your "Hempys" are not Hempys, and 2ndly you are definitely not the first person to try your experiment. I wish you good luck, but you are not the inventory of the wheel.

First off your "Hempys" are not Hempys, and 2ndly you are definitely not the first person to try your experiment. I wish you good luck, but you are not the inventory of the wheel.

You know it’s not very much fun growing with you.

I feel like you only critique other people :/ instead of supporting them. You’ll add a “good luck” for good measure lol

Show me An example of someone who’s done what I did

I’ll wait

Hey whats the dimensions on that bad boy? It looks huge in the picture! Really nice. This one and @Uro s both look really large and Im quite curious to see the yields off both of them
3.5 ft from dirt to top bud, 3.5 ft long by 4 ft wide. Buds everywhere!

You know it’s not very much fun growing with you.

I feel like you only critique other people :/ instead of supporting them. You’ll add a “good luck” for good measure lol

Show me An example of someone who’s done what I did

I’ll wait

Check my older grows, I took ghost toof in .5 gal pot and put .5gal water in pot underneath with stones and MC, also filled a net pot with super soil and placed on dwc bucket. Took a plant from dirt cleaned roots and placed in water to try to getter a quicker cure, didnt work. My cremetasmo is basically the same thing also just coco for medium instead.

Check my older grows, I took ghost toof in .5 gal pot and put .5gal water in pot underneath with stones and MC, also filled a net pot with super soil and placed on dwc bucket. Took a plant from dirt cleaned roots and placed in water to try to getter a quicker cure, didnt work. My cremetasmo is basically the same thing also just coco for medium instead.

See I was only tryin to say, I think I had the first Hempy I had seen that over rooted out the bottom and popped it into DWC

The concept of getting roots and placing them into DWC is broad tho, I could imagine several other instances where that could be done.

I was never saying I was a pioneer lol, was just saying I thought this was the first one done in the manner in which I did it. Which was like “upstaging” a Hempy. Once it was big enough.

I just had never seen another grower do it like I did with this particular setup.

My roots started like this
d99294a1ad2893d301c83857c6b5f8a7.jpg

That’s what made me think I could pull it off

And I’m actually having great success so far... we’ll see how it plays out.

Their both currently my best Plants out of 18, the 2 I transferred into DWC

:pass:
This is 100% experimental tho..

I believe I am the first to ever transition a Hempy to Deep Water Culture with zero transplant or root washing involved. Zero stress. Just plopped her in her net pot and watched her explode!

Agree with @Son of Hobbes but Clyde Brother please understand that @STILLSMOKIN and @slowandeasy are only trying to help, as I did with the leaf canoeing .... so ya, peace everyone, peace

:pass::worship::smokeout:

Now I have no clue on hempies but I do know you have an issue with your Sam’s Crack and Leaves canoeing..... Bro don’t push lights over 550 PAR, she does not like the 600+ range, trust me, she will not grow into the intense light, her leaves are canoeing to avoid the light, make her stretch some and control that cola, she can grow to be a monster .....

My Sam’s this AM and on a few other occasions exhibited stress from too much light and I Flippin know it was not related to fertilizer or whatever reason it was the lights .....

Peace
:pass:

Note Inward Curl .... Top of Leaf ..... She Grew Into This - She DID NOT get Accustom To Higher PAR - Rather is Avoiding with Inward Curl - Also,look at leaf over fan and note slight ripple upwards, too much light - Ain’t got a flip to domwith too much or too little anything - it’s too much light bro, trust me @ClydeWalters ..... Peace!
D09F2E40-2534-49D2-B162-D03B07650B76.jpeg

It's funny how one that was traumatized can really stand out. Nice plants all around! :d5:

Bottom left is a Deez Nugs that had a cell phone dropped on it once lol (oops) never skipped a beat, and she’s gotten an entire SIDE of her chopped off when that phone fell off my light lol

I have 5x Deez Nugs Plants In that photo actually

Back