Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

:pass:

Agree with @Son of Hobbes but Clyde Brother please understand that @STILLSMOKIN and @slowandeasy are only trying to help, as I did with the leaf canoeing .... so ya, peace everyone, peace

:pass::worship::smokeout:

Now I have no clue on hempies but I do know you have an issue with your Sam’s Crack and Leaves canoeing..... Bro don’t push lights over 550 PAR, she does not like the 600+ range, trust me, she will not grow into the intense light, her leaves are canoeing to avoid the light, make her stretch some and control that cola, she can grow to be a monster .....

My Sam’s this AM and on a few other occasions exhibited stress from too much light and I Flippin know it was not related to fertilizer or whatever reason it was the lights .....

Peace
:pass:

Note Inward Curl .... Top of Leaf ..... She Grew Into This - She DID NOT get Accustom To Higher PAR - Rather is Avoiding with Inward Curl - Also,look at leaf over fan and note slight ripple upwards, too much light - Ain’t got a flip to domwith too much or too little anything - it’s too much light bro, trust me @ClydeWalters ..... Peace!
View attachment 1030195
These new lights are more powerful than people think. I have my Cobs farther away on some plants than others, and quite often some of the nicest nugs are in the "shade" . It is nice to have a meter to check par, but your plants will tell you. Upward curl means raise my lights. Certain strains can take more intense light than others, even pheno to pheno. Also, if one has bugs the intense light will only speed up the symptoms of light intensity. Nice Sam's Crack you have going @MrOldBoy, we've got bush!

These new lights are more powerful than people think. I have my Cobs farther away on some plants than others, and quite often some of the nicest nugs are in the "shade" . It is nice to have a meter to check par, but your plants will tell you. Upward curl means raise my lights. Certain strains can take more intense light than others, even pheno to pheno. Also, if one has bugs the intense light will only speed up the symptoms of light intensity. Nice Sam's Crack you have going @MrOldBoy, we've got bush!

Why “Tank Ya, Sir” ..... I just discovered good size buds underneath where PAR was 225-275 range so ya these new LED have come a long way ...... I do have one grow in 1984 where I used a 400 HPS in 2.5x3.5 single plant grow and I remember the back of hand test that worked pretty good but LED not applicable .....

I have a meter but I also now realize yesterday’s settings were just that yesterday’s- this girl grows ..... I’m always learning but sometimes I pay higher tuition than necessary!

Peace

Frost and Freeze Warning
D6A15B49-3F73-43FF-92AC-1511866A7455.jpeg

Long Range Forcast - HEAVY WIDESPREAD SNOW
CD4E60F2-5DBA-4DBF-AB9A-EAC8AB159078.jpeg

Right guys and girls ,, not everyone can get on with each other that's life,,,I found a great button that I use ,,,ignore ,,, save your selfs a lot of grief :smoking:

The big boss man has said play nice he won't be so forgiving if this carries on I am sure

:toke:

Right guys and girls ,, not everyone can get on with each other that's life,,,I found a great button that I use ,,,ignore ,,, save your selfs a lot of grief :smoking:

The big boss man has said play nice he won't be so forgiving if this carries on I am sure

:toke:

Good call, forgot that existed
Nvr had to use it before :/

Anyways yay for flowering battle plants!!

Here she is looking a HUNDRED times better than she was :)

@bushmasterar15 - week 7 update

Ripleys OG
dce0b849ea80bf621ff607d43575dc50.jpg

6cdbaae1809b4e29d0ce3c997f866124.jpg

32de17408fc534972bbdf7a331e61fa8.jpg

I don’t think she looks so bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can try and help All he wants. He’s so sure that I had NO idea bugs could cause problems. Dudes full of himself lmao

That’s a GIVEN that they cause issues, he thinks he was my SAVIOR for posting that tho, like I had NO clue whatsoever... guy doesn’t stop to think... that if I hadn’t TOLD HIM I HAD 2 or 3 FLIERS

he would never have known I had any bugs at all

Yet sits here and says “you didn’t have a clue until I told you you had bugs”

Stop and think about that.... how could he ever have known had I not informed him first?

Plus he is expecting thank you’s for COMMON advice he thinks he gifted to me. I never asked him for a thing.

And I’m not saying ur wrong about the Sams Crack, but I’m not willing to drop the PAR/PPFD Of 16 other Plants just to reduce the level for that one plant.

It isn’t as beneficial in my situation, as id have to raise up 16 separate plant pots to get things back where I’d like them.

Your 100% right, when I said she’d grow into it... I rly mean she doesn’t have a choice lol

Stay positive people! Much love, even you slow

Well alrighty then!

Good call, forgot that existed
Nvr had to use it before :/

Anyways yay for flowering battle plants!!

Here she is looking a HUNDRED times better than she was :)

@bushmasterar15 - week 7 update

Ripleys OG
dce0b849ea80bf621ff607d43575dc50.jpg

6cdbaae1809b4e29d0ce3c997f866124.jpg

32de17408fc534972bbdf7a331e61fa8.jpg

I don’t think she looks so bad...

Ripley s is better, larger pot maybe helping with little time for root growth but still larger volume helps lessen chance of overwatering and allows moisture within root zone not to evaporate and wick out sidewalks of pot as quickly if roots extended all the way to the walls .....

These plants are pretty resilient and will survive but to grow to full potential all the boxes need to be checked .....

God luck with Ripley and way to hang!

Peace

Ripley s is better, larger pot maybe helping with little time for root growth but still larger volume helps lessen chance of overwatering and allows moisture within root zone not to evaporate and wick out sidewalks of pot as quickly if roots extended all the way to the walls .....

These plants are pretty resilient and will survive but to grow to full potential all the boxes need to be checked .....

God luck with Ripley and way to hang!

Peace

Thx :) sometimes you gotta stand up to people when they try and put you down.

But yea 100% what u just said

That extra 4 gallons of root space I gave her is paying off. I watered her with an entire GALLON of nutes/PK boosters yesterday, and she’s absolutely fine. Before If I have her over 1500ml of water, she would droop. Her root ball was SOOOO tight in that 3gal smart pot

This strain absolutely wanted extra room to stretch her legs! I think had I not up-potted her she would be doing very very poorly today

The bugs were so minor that I’m still not even sure it was bugs... it was most likely root rot. Didn’t want to get in a new argument so I never mentioned it earlier

But I only gave her a teaspoon of Neem Oil in a gallon of water. Gave her half of it... I HATED the smell SO BAD that I said I’d never use it again. That stuff is FOUL.... or maybe I’m just sensitive to it. It makes me gag super hard lol

So I know for a fact half a teaspoon of neem in half a gal of water did not cure my issue. I’d have them in all my other plants too.... and I don’t. I’m wondering if they were joust trash gnats from the kitchen or something haha

No more bugs ever saw, and I only saw like 6 total since I started the grow.

Wh ch leads me to believe it was absolutely a root issue ;) Hempy overflow remember? Various low PH levels in that run off too :/

Like.... there was plenty of runoff lol my hempys DRINK

This is just from this grow
c854ea3092171c0f89ea38bcd5743682.jpg

It’s not as bad as it looks lol, I have 18 plants [emoji271]

Back