Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

The indoor peeps going to be upset when an old hillbilly with about $19 invested in his grow wins:stir:. I got no meters, gadgets, tricks or voodoo, just sunshine bugs by the thousands and plenty of hot weather. :muahaha:

Was $19 over or under budget?:crying:

The Mrs. gave me a $20 note and wanted change back :crying:. Seriously though I don't think I would have spent over $100 on this grow come finish time including beans :smoking:. I'm a get buy with whatcha got type guy :cheers:.

Well she may have been stunted amongst other problems by the power loss but some hard work and a lil love she turned around and still gunna provide me with some top shelf meds. Keep on doing your thing that's what it's all about:smoking: :headbang:
20190317_184418.jpg
20190317_184407.jpg

Thx :) sometimes you gotta stand up to people when they try and put you down.

But yea 100% what u just said

That extra 4 gallons of root space I gave her is paying off. I watered her with an entire GALLON of nutes/PK boosters yesterday, and she’s absolutely fine. Before If I have her over 1500ml of water, she would droop. Her root ball was SOOOO tight in that 3gal smart pot

This strain absolutely wanted extra room to stretch her legs! I think had I not up-potted her she would be doing very very poorly today

The bugs were so minor that I’m still not even sure it was bugs... it was most likely root rot. Didn’t want to get in a new argument so I never mentioned it earlier

But I only gave her a teaspoon of Neem Oil in a gallon of water. Gave her half of it... I HATED the smell SO BAD that I said I’d never use it again. That stuff is FOUL.... or maybe I’m just sensitive to it. It makes me gag super hard lol

So I know for a fact half a teaspoon of neem in half a gal of water did not cure my issue. I’d have them in all my other plants too.... and I don’t. I’m wondering if they were joust trash gnats from the kitchen or something haha

No more bugs ever saw, and I only saw like 6 total since I started the grow.

Wh ch leads me to believe it was absolutely a root issue ;) Hempy overflow remember? Various low PH levels in that run off too :/

Like.... there was plenty of runoff lol my hempys DRINK

This is just from this grow
c854ea3092171c0f89ea38bcd5743682.jpg

It’s not as bad as it looks lol, I have 18 plants [emoji271]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ever consider 3 gallon jugs instead of the 1 gallon? I'm considering moving up to trashcans, lol.

Well she may have been stunted amongst other problems by the power loss but some hard work and a lil love she turned around and still gunna provide me with some top shelf meds. Keep on doing your thing that's what it's all about:smoking: :headbang:View attachment 1030345 View attachment 1030346

Very frosty bro, hope you get the four oz., may still pull out.

Back