Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Thx :) sometimes you gotta stand up to people when they try and put you down.

But yea 100% what u just said

That extra 4 gallons of root space I gave her is paying off. I watered her with an entire GALLON of nutes/PK boosters yesterday, and she’s absolutely fine. Before If I have her over 1500ml of water, she would droop. Her root ball was SOOOO tight in that 3gal smart pot

This strain absolutely wanted extra room to stretch her legs! I think had I not up-potted her she would be doing very very poorly today

The bugs were so minor that I’m still not even sure it was bugs... it was most likely root rot. Didn’t want to get in a new argument so I never mentioned it earlier

But I only gave her a teaspoon of Neem Oil in a gallon of water. Gave her half of it... I HATED the smell SO BAD that I said I’d never use it again. That stuff is FOUL.... or maybe I’m just sensitive to it. It makes me gag super hard lol

So I know for a fact half a teaspoon of neem in half a gal of water did not cure my issue. I’d have them in all my other plants too.... and I don’t. I’m wondering if they were joust trash gnats from the kitchen or something haha

No more bugs ever saw, and I only saw like 6 total since I started the grow.

Wh ch leads me to believe it was absolutely a root issue ;) Hempy overflow remember? Various low PH levels in that run off too :/

Like.... there was plenty of runoff lol my hempys DRINK

This is just from this grow
c854ea3092171c0f89ea38bcd5743682.jpg

It’s not as bad as it looks lol, I have 18 plants [emoji271]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldnt stop use of neem, once a week for 4 weeks will finish off what is in dirt. If you have seen one bug, bet theres 3x more you arent seeing. Neem has so many benefits its crazy. But if you think thats a bad smell, stick your nose in a MC bag lol. Thats some rank stuff there. Glad everything is working out for now though.

Cleaned up a few posts; let's keep it civil and on point please.

Someti a little color doesn’t hurt
@bushmasterar15 checking in

I’m gonna continue saying it every week, I definitely picked the wrong one out of the two :shrug:

At least the other one is in another battle I guess.

View attachment 1030535
View attachment 1030536

Wow not sure what to say, they are like laurel and hardy ..... At least both kids are healthy ... good luck.

Sry abt all that

All good (and appreciated; ) everyone here is just super passionate about growing (and that's a good, if not at times doubled edged sword.) I know you guys wouldn't get heated if you didn't strongly believe in what you were saying, but we just want to keep things peaceful for everyone else that is trying to just enjoy this for what it is (and not have to worry about ducking or dodging the random glancing blow.) There's always private messages, you can always "ignore" users using the forum features, etc as well. Anyway, back to it! All good in the hood, grow on!

Sry abt all that

All good ... yea for sure neem stinks but does a lot of good, outa smell it when I feed to the worms along with Karanja, you would love that smell combined and then toss in alfalfa, barely and kelp and you’ve got FREE SMELLS for everyone.

Back