Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Great looking entries everyone I dont think I stand a chance now. 3 days without power during our last storm really put a hurting on the garden. Ima keep on chugging though were pulling through it. Had to replace all the seedlings though.

Me and S2C were just talking about how it’s only XXL autos for me until I have so much weight I don’t need to worry abt yield.

My plants r all small too, except Ripleys, she’s massive for an auto
79526ccaab04d073eaad749e90b480e2.jpg

519aa025a432be1f73670bb0a4288512.jpg

She would be 2.5ft tall if I didn’t top her or LST her

I used a string to measure the stalk. 30”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the smaller plants such as Strawberry Nugs but a lot has to do with overhead clearance as I run a light rail ..... But also the light, a light can only penetrate so deep into the canopy.

DSCN3549.JPG
DSCN3555.JPG
RSCN3556.JPG
ok, sorry everyone, one of lifes curves hit me and trying to pull it all back together. My girls have been pretty much neglected and have kinda forgiven me I think. Started with 4AM and Orange Biskuit. You will see 4AM on left and OB on right, they are both 23 days from sprout. I'm going with 4AM, mainly because I have grown her once before but this one seems to be a different pheno. First one gave me 178grams from local store soil at 62% humidity. I was amazed to say the least! Don't think this girl is gonna do that at all, Mephisto says 60-90 gram average with her and I think that's what I'm lookin at. Any way......good luck and big fun for all! @bushmasterar15

@bushmasterar15 Week 5 Update! :woohoo:

Its official. Roswell will be my battle plant. Will it be out of this world? :vibe:. I'm guessing not. I will make no notorious claims but rather just run the best plant I can and let the people decide. I like to just play it cool :cools:.
But here she is standing in around 2.5ft tall and over 3ft wide. Getting crowded in the middle of the other AVT and a Royal Queen Strain. She is beginning to flower. She is feed a strict regiment of 4.5grams/ gal of MC 2.0 every 4 hours. PH'd daily and topped off with half strength nutes if needed. She resides under a steady 20 hours stream of full spectrum lighting. I think she is doing A-Okay and look forward to seeing how her buds develop. Happy growing!!

Roswell Side.jpg
Roswell middle.jpg
Roswell closup top.jpg

View attachment 1024587 View attachment 1024588 View attachment 1024590 ok, sorry everyone, one of lifes curves hit me and trying to pull it all back together. My girls have been pretty much neglected and have kinda forgiven me I think. Started with 4AM and Orange Biskuit. You will see 4AM on left and OB on right, they are both 23 days from sprout. I'm going with 4AM, mainly because I have grown her once before but this one seems to be a different pheno. First one gave me 178grams from local store soil at 62% humidity. I was amazed to say the least! Don't think this girl is gonna do that at all, Mephisto says 60-90 gram average with her and I think that's what I'm lookin at. Any way......good luck and big fun for all! @bushmasterar15

That’s Killer :shooty: 178 grams from a single plant, way to go, now that’s what’s I’m talking about .... Good Luck with 4AM [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], never know she may kick into another gear and surprise ya! :drool:

I like the smaller plants such as Strawberry Nugs but a lot has to do with overhead clearance as I run a light rail ..... But also the light, a light can only penetrate so deep into the canopy.

That’s why I do heavy heavy LST, nice even canopies. No Xmas trees very much from me

I might let my hempys go Xmas tree style tho just cuz I don’t rly want to LST 17 Plants lmao.

It took daily work just to get Ripleys where she’s at. Daily.

But I hear you, I am ABSOLUTELY loving Sour Crack, just for how crazy fast it is :)

I’m gunna have bud in less than a month ^_^ Sweet.

If I had a huge stock of Weed saved up for the year, I’d love to grow 16x different single strains of Mephisto autos (smaller ones)

Cuz 16 is the number of 2gal smart pots with drip pans you can fit in a 4x4 lol

You could do 9x 3-5 gallon pots too.

I really am learning how to maximize the use of a tent lmao

@bushmasterar15 Week 5 Update! :woohoo:

Its official. Roswell will be my battle plant. Will it be out of this world? :vibe:. I'm guessing not. I will make no notorious claims but rather just run the best plant I can and let the people decide. I like to just play it cool :cools:.
But here she is standing in around 2.5ft tall and over 3ft wide. Getting crowded in the middle of the other AVT and a Royal Queen Strain. She is beginning to flower. She is feed a strict regiment of 4.5grams/ gal of MC 2.0 every 4 hours. PH'd daily and topped off with half strength nutes if needed. She resides under a steady 20 hours stream of full spectrum lighting. I think she is doing A-Okay and look forward to seeing how her buds develop. Happy growing!!

View attachment 1024604 View attachment 1024605 View attachment 1024606

A BUD coming to a Mephisto Grower near you .... :smokeout:

Fun watching them at this stage .... I mean the teens were good too, don’t get me wrong, but now comes the money .....Good Luck!

My GWK is already flowering at 29 days old and the forum stomper I have entered in another battle looks like it’s just now gearing up to go into beast mode. One of the downfalls to having a shared res with the autopots I suppose. Not expecting a great yield from the GWK either, but it’s already covered in trichs and smells like sweet grape candy when you brush against her. The smell is actually identical to a double grape I grew.

45C64B72-409D-4552-A68F-B3E338FC8713.jpeg

That’s why I do heavy heavy LST, nice even canopies. No Xmas trees very much from me

I might let my hempys go Xmas tree style tho just cuz I don’t rly want to LST 17 Plants lmao.

It took daily work just to get Ripleys where she’s at. Daily.

But I hear you, I am ABSOLUTELY loving Sour Crack, just for how crazy fast it is :)

I’m gunna have bud in less than a month ^_^ Sweet.

If I had a huge stock of Weed saved up for the year, I’d love to grow 16x different single strains of Mephisto autos (smaller ones)

Cuz 16 is the number of 2gal smart pots with drip pans you can fit in a 4x4 lol

You could do 9x 3-5 gallon pots too.

I really am learning how to maximize the use of a tent lmao

My preference would be the five gallon pots, minimum ... I’m using seven gallons that have a lot of rock in them and then we add compost and fertilizer and mulch so anything under a five doesn’t work well .... This girl is in a 7 gal with about 4.5 gallons of dirt, rest drainage and mulch space .....

So I share how I care for the soil/worms in my LOS Grow ....

pics of adding compost, worms, GoKashi, Pinch of Malted Barley for the worms and some straw mulch .... Watered with Rainwater and EM1 ..... Today she also got a spray feeding of Thrive.n and BuildaBloom at 1/2 dose - Spray was underneath leaves as well as top of leaves with buds themselves avoided, pinpoint spray, sat in dark for an hour under light fan and circulated around and under to make sure she was dry ....

Back into the tent she went,1 1/2 hours work on her but now she just gets EM1 p, mammoth P and some buildabloom in her water ..... in another 7-10 Days another spray of Thrive.n and more compost / worms and pinch of gokashi and straw, rinse / repeat couple more times!

99347A0B-0A9F-40E5-A937-E67C6771438D.jpeg

32ED1AC3-4310-4483-884D-95867236B1C7.jpeg

947C50AB-327F-4718-8A29-718C521B9BC6.jpeg

D4526ECB-F6DA-4A2A-9DD5-72637A4A1709.jpeg

0377422D-21A0-474D-AE79-4673A793516C.jpeg

That’s it, let the plant and worms figure out what they need, don’t worry, they got it!

Last edited:
Back