Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Toptastic!

IMG_20190303_132949.jpg

6036337c4b9b3e3947834190e5ee4854.jpg

ec954a109ce14be99f991e3241a71c89.jpg

e7495efb3e8cc32020f60a495cda9f92.jpg

My Ripleys is just now peeking up from a slight overwatering

She had 20+ tops, and is over 2ft wide, and almost 2ft tall. Perfectly even canopy within 2” tho :)

Shes also flowering now ;)

Gunna yield pretty good I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know for a fact, after having to talk to Jack about postponing my participation in the Candy Dawg Auto Comparative

Life happens sometimes, that’s a fact

So we Appreciate you Mossy :)

Genuine people with genuine problems.........:headbang:..we Try to Roll with them.

Life can step on any of us at any time. :pass:

Wanna Call her for the Win @ClydeWalters ...I'll stick you a threadmark on.....:amazon:

We have no Claims on this thread yet....:biggrin: [HASHTAG]#mephheads[/HASHTAG] too Polite to Brag...?

Name either the Grower...or the Cross you Think will take the Win....:warrior:.....

Genuine people with genuine problems.........:headbang:..we Try to Roll with them.

Wanna Call her for the Win @ClydeWalters ...I'll stick you a threadmark on.....:amazon:

We have no Claims on this thread yet....:biggrin: [HASHTAG]#mephheads[/HASHTAG] too Polite to Brag...?

Name either the Grower...or the Cross you Think will take the Win....:warrior:.....

Lol, I would feel like a total butt plug if I chose myself as predicted winner haha

I really honestly believe I have a shot at placing if these colas get fat enough tho! :)

I’ve got the lights to do it!!

I used allot of Silica on this grow tho, so her buds won’t be hanging over sideways due to weight :/ which I actually think can be a negative in a situation like this... where heavy leaning buds absolutely won the last comp ;)

When u say “threadmarked” what exactly does that mean?

Muhammad Ali comes to mind but as Clyde so gracefully stated “Butt Plug” ..... :shooty:

Hands down, the early Crowd Favorite, Sam’s Crack, aka Breaking Free, that’s my Filly :smoking:

She is going to take not only this Battle but Break’s Barn is already gearing up for Winners Battle coming this fall AND they are looking to set a Dry Weight Record for Break / Sam’s Crack .... Breaking Free has broken free, she is huge and is building bud sites and soon they will swell ....

Break’s Barn has the light power, like Clyde, but they also have something Clyde doesn’t have, helpers who personally serve Breaking Free, literally.

AB8498F0-B5C4-4BDF-B3A3-D7DA15BE6180.jpeg

:worship:

They call me MrOldBoy-Buttie

Last edited:
6036337c4b9b3e3947834190e5ee4854.jpg

ec954a109ce14be99f991e3241a71c89.jpg

e7495efb3e8cc32020f60a495cda9f92.jpg

My Ripleys is just now peeking up from a slight overwatering

She had 20+ tops, and is over 2ft wide, and almost 2ft tall. Perfectly even canopy within 2” tho :)

Shes also flowering now ;)

Packing it on, that’s a super quick stain!

Lol, I would feel like a total butt plug if I chose myself as predicted winner haha

[HASHTAG]#battletalk[/HASHTAG] :amazon: they have in the Big Battle... Talking it Up.....:amazon:

Hey if we can't Brag our Autos up..who else will...?...........:biggrin:

When u say “threadmarked” what exactly does that mean?

upload_2019-3-5_16-41-39.png

:yeah:

Just for a bit of Fun...:pass:..but we can check back on the threadmarks and see who predicted the Winner first..

Who has the best Eye...:biggrin:

upload_2019-3-5_16-45-48.png

See them on the bottom of the threadmarks....?....:amazon:

Just for a bit of Fun...:pass:..but we can check back on the threadmarks and see who predicted the Winner first..

Who has the best Eye...:biggrin:

View attachment 1024418

See them on the bottom of the threadmarks....?....:amazon:

Ohhhhh I see! I use Tapatalk to juggle all the Cannabis forums on my phone easily.

I don’t get to see all that cool stuff lol

I’ll have to jump on my laptop once in a while

:lazy stoner: haha

I’m also predicting a quarter pound off my Battle Plant under my QB96 Elite’s, and the MegaCrop 2.0 (unless it keeps causing N tox at low doses in my plants...

I have backup synthetics I KNOW will pack the weight on tho, wanted to give MC a fair chance tho

Back