Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Yeah the top place finishers from 1st Leg will continue onto the Final battle. Then you still have a chance in the 2nd Leg if you didn't place in the first to make it to the Finals.

Cool Beans .... Question what if a grower wins both first and second legs, would they have two spots or would a runner up take the second spot? Not saying it will happen but possible - Just Curious?

@bushmasterar15 not sure if i posted and you missed or i failed to post... But here ya go.
Mephisto deez nuggz. (Orange deisel leaning for sure)
866aa6f305f6531665e89a86b1ecc9b8.jpg

Sent by a weed nerd

Good looker, nice stem .... keep er growing!

@bushmasterer15 week 5 update day 35 also my final choice for this comp 3bears x Sour livers from Mephisto Genetics nice structure short and bushy canopy is pretty much even at this point
1db350ec859a6aa33e50898e5766d2c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Get out of Jail Free card....

chance-card-vintage-monopoly-get-out-of-jail-free-design-turnpike.jpg

Trying to counter the problems we have had so far... @Ripper[HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] has agreed every Gladiator can Play this card ONCE in a battle...:amazon:..if either Life steps in on you..or you are on holiday

It will allow you to Miss 1 weekly update....without being disqualified.

If you can provide a belated weekly update/photo..you can post both updates together...and we will be grateful...:pass:

But if you can't..you still get the Pass...:headbang:

Get out of Jail Free card....

chance-card-vintage-monopoly-get-out-of-jail-free-design-turnpike.jpg

Trying to counter the problems we have had so far... @Ripper[HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] has agreed every Gladiator can Play this card ONCE in a battle...:amazon:..if either Life steps in on you..or you are on holiday

It will allow you to Miss 1 weekly update....without being disqualified.

If you can provide a belated weekly update/photo..you can post both updates together...and we will be grateful...:pass:

But if you can't..you still get the Pass...:headbang:

Thx Mossy! Saved that pic so I’ll always have it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are Welcome @ClydeWalters :amazon:..I've threadmarked it on all the current battles incase anyone else needs it.

I know for a fact, after having to talk to Jack about postponing my participation in the Candy Dawg Auto Comparative

Life happens sometimes, that’s a fact

So we Appreciate you Mossy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back