Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

All makes sense . The cost of the lava rocks is in the ball park of perlite anyways . Amazon is making a killing .

I find broken bags at box-stores for a $1 a pop, even old landscape tear outs, I’ve scored that too, plenty around just gotta look for it ..... FREE is a powerful word to me, especially on fixed income.

I find broken bags at box-stores for a $1 a pop, even old landscape tear outs, I’ve scored that too, plenty around just gotta look for it ..... FREE is a powerful word to me, especially on fixed income.

I know that’s right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice setup I have the equipment to control all my Room just having time to set it up I'm in process of building a Building to grow in as for now I just have to struggle but I do agree and didn't think about my soil I'm using may be compact and not letting the Autopots work correctly so I will see how for a different setup and see how it goes

Thnaks for noticing setup ..... good luck with yours!

Lowering temps / RH going into the flower stage ..... I was running around 81-82ish with RH 75ish and co2 1,100-1,200 ish ..... but now I’ve dropped my temp down to 77ish and RH down to low 60 and looking to go down more on RH and slight on temp ..... Here’s pic, showing lows and highs for entire grow cycle .... the low temp / RH readings are result of open tent otherwise my environmental controller keeps conditions pretty tight to where you set them .....

View attachment 1023880

Plant level .... this is the one that counts ..... other temp gauge is in corner
View attachment 1023881

This is the chart I have been following. It has the advantage of having weeks listed on there and a much better resolution for printing off than others I have found

jwwSfcL.png (1007×732).png

As I continue my dive to the bottom of the list for GOTY ;) my other plant is showing what I think is cal mag issue but what say you guys? This issue I have a lot since growing autos and using led.

View attachment 1023784
That for sure that is not overwater .....

Happy Frog is a light mix and it will require fertilizer to take a plant much past 30 days, works fine for lettuce and radishes but a demanding plant, not so much ..... Good starter soil as it is heavy in microbio stuff but not for an entire grow .....

Also HF maybe retaining too much moisture as it is heavy peat based soil that holds moisture so there maybe a double issue with both water and nutrients .... But I’m guessing, no experience to back my thought up, it’s just a thought ....

Suspect you’ll be fighting what to give the plant for entire grow, unfortunately .....

Start again and stay with a well known medium and follow feeding schedule but then some say you can save but yield maybe minimum and airy, cut your losses are my thoughts .....

Hate when stuff like this happens, best of luck!

Here’s a novel idea, try Living Soil!
Using Happy Frog or any Fox Farm soils and your symptoms = Bugs. I would start there, knowing your choice of Medium. Anyone reading this with similar symptoms, buy some Quality medium instead of that garbage. Just being honest. You may think it is something else, but I am confident Happy Frog is your issue. Look for Root Aphids or gnats in your soil. If you have any. Chuck your left over Happy Frog and your plants. They won't do well and will keep bugs multiplying.

Using Happy Frog or any Fox Farm soils and your symptoms = Bugs. I would start there, knowing your choice of Medium. Anyone reading this with similar symptoms, buy some Quality medium instead of that garbage. Just being honest. You may think it is something else, but I am confident Happy Frog is your issue. Good luck
What are some good quality choice?

Back