Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Some strains I've found are heavy feeders I got one that is turning very light at 3g per gallon of Mega I just bumped it to 4 to see if it comes back and I have also had a few Girls wilt like over watered in the Autopots not sure what the cause but still seem to get it with some
Have you been running cool at all?

Not supposed to be able to over water in Autopots I've just had several that looks it was what I meant and I only use soil in my Autopots

So autopots use soil? So basically it’s an auto water system and some folks use hydro-type soil for lack of better term and put nutrients thru the medium ..... If that’s the case and @TreyDogg is doing a hydro-soil thing issue could be:

Not right nutrients or medium is staying too wet as medium is mixed wrong or autopot is not set right to monitor amount of water ..... If water, that’s maybe an easy fix but figuring out what she is lacking or getting too much of, no clue!

You can absolutely over water in an auto pot if your soil doesn’t have enough drainage / aeration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@TreyDogg

Soil grower here but if it was soil, overwatering would be on the list ..... Can you overwater an AutoPot?

Just stab in the dark - could it be lack of the water being aerated?

The soil is 50/50 hydroton and happy frog. The autopot is a dual system 2 pots one base. Each pot has a 24" flexible airstone hooked up to a large air pump. Thank you all for you input I do appreciate it.

As I continue my dive to the bottom of the list for GOTY ;) my other plant is showing what I think is cal mag issue but what say you guys? This issue I have a lot since growing autos and using led.

20190304_083211.jpg

As I continue my dive to the bottom of the list for GOTY ;) my other plant is showing what I think is cal mag issue but what say you guys? This issue I have a lot since growing autos and using led.

View attachment 1023784

That for sure that is not overwater .....

Happy Frog is a light mix and it will require fertilizer to take a plant much past 30 days, works fine for lettuce and radishes but a demanding plant, not so much ..... Good starter soil as it is heavy in microbio stuff but not for an entire grow .....

Also HF maybe retaining too much moisture as it is heavy peat based soil that holds moisture so there maybe a double issue with both water and nutrients .... But I’m guessing, no experience to back my thought up, it’s just a thought ....

Suspect you’ll be fighting what to give the plant for entire grow, unfortunately .....

Start again and stay with a well known medium and follow feeding schedule but then some say you can save but yield maybe minimum and airy, cut your losses are my thoughts .....

Hate when stuff like this happens, best of luck!

Here’s a novel idea, try Living Soil!

Attachments

• E35EB525-68C2-4B5D-8E57-B2A039EEBA4F.jpeg
    E35EB525-68C2-4B5D-8E57-B2A039EEBA4F.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 36
That for sure that is not overwater .....

Happy Frog is a light mix and it will require fertilizer to take a plant much past 30 days, works fine for lettuce and radishes but a demanding plant, not so much ..... Good starter soil as it is heavy in microbio stuff but not for an entire grow .....

Also HF maybe retaining too much moisture as it is heavy peat based soil that holds moisture so there maybe a double issue with both water and nutrients .... But I’m guessing, no experience to back my thought up, it’s just a thought ....

Suspect you’ll be fighting what to give the plant for entire grow, unfortunately .....

Start again and stay with a well known medium and follow feeding schedule but then some say you can save but yield maybe minimum and airy, cut your losses are my thoughts .....

Hate when stuff like this happens, best of luck!

Here’s a novel idea, try Living Soil!
Sohum? I've been reading up on it and ordered a small amendment for Autoflowers gonna test it out maybe

Back