Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15
March 3rd Update
HBSS March 3rd.jpg

So samsquanch is still going well but I'm running onto some issues with forum stomper. She has always been spindly. But now I've got massive curly ends and she has gone down to 3 leaves in some spots. Her ph is good I'm not sure whats wrong. Help appreciated.

I am thinking about killing her off and running a new girl.View attachment 1023471 View attachment 1023472
What medium are you using? That looks like bugs or pH issue. Since you say the pH is good....choose door [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] And look for bugs.

I checked for bugs, didn't see any but maby i need magnifying lens. I use an auto pot can it over water? I went from four to 3 grams mc, 1g s candy, 1g calmag. I will dump res and just run fresh water for a few days. I think thats been suggested.

Honestly I've never seen good recovery when you see leaves go down in number like this. Just loose airy nugs at best. I will save it if you guys think I can.

I checked for bugs, didn't see any but maby i need magnifying lens. I use an auto pot can it over water? I went from four to 3 grams mc, 1g s candy, 1g calmag. I will dump res and just run fresh water for a few days. I think thats been suggested.

Honestly I've never seen good recovery when you see leaves go down in number like this. Just loose airy nugs at best. I will save it if you guys think I can.

N tox w overwater and way too much megacrop IMO. I’d back down to 2.5 per gallon max. Also as they age you’ll want to back off on the N somehow.... to combat this I add more white chunks than powder now. Also consider mixing in something besides megacrop with your feedings as it is quite N heavy

Some strains I've found are heavy feeders I got one that is turning very light at 3g per gallon of Mega I just bumped it to 4 to see if it comes back and I have also had a few Girls wilt like over watered in the Autopots not sure what the cause but still seem to get it with some

@TreyDogg

Soil grower here but if it was soil, overwatering would be on the list ..... Can you overwater an AutoPot?

Just stab in the dark - could it be lack of the water being aerated?

@TreyDogg

Soil grower here but if it was soil, overwatering would be on the list ..... Can you overwater an AutoPot?

Just stab in the dark - could it be lack of the water being aerated?
Not supposed to be able to over water in Autopots I've just had several that looks it was what I meant and I only use soil in my Autopots

Back