Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Week 5 update
@bushmasterar15

PLANT CHOICE: RIPLEYS OG

She’s in the back middle still waking up from lights on, she’s transitioning into flower so she drags her feet it feels like.

She’ll be booming by noon

My little 24 Carat that struggled turned out pretty darn uniform for a tiny plant

1bd55bc96e5a76328858094c6c9e2812.jpg

Here’s a lil group shot, it’s about to be CRAMMED in here
3e12bc979773eaf374871f0083ab1eb8.jpg

Hempys are EXPLODING with growth since their feet dipped into their res’s, I’m absolutely loving it!
6a15ebc62aaef774d59cd7c2ec934c34.jpg

8f04b0f076930989e1839187b9cc53b4.jpg

374ac1c1b9c80481bdf885be6ef3bfbb.jpg

Here’s my Mutant :) I love her!
d6eaaca9c0babc40ecd2e78a9ba20f74.jpg

There’s 10 different strains in that group shot, 8 of them Mephisto’s ;)

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde, what are the dimensions of your tent?

GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif
rNgnJRsM9y9oc.gif
GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif

Shindig in the Big Battle thread 20th March 2019 for World Autoflower day.

Not Compulsory....:amazon:..But...if you get the chance..come [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] on the Autoflower Day march...

We will have Music...maybe scoobysnax...lots of pre-rolled joints..and Live Chat for 24 hours.

[HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG] Beautiful Girls on Parade..

tumblr_pjpoi2sJVO1tzl6efo2_500.gif

[HASHTAG]#AutoflowerPride[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

I'm taking Plant Choice and Week 5 updates this week since it all runs together.
So I can update my normal time and pick then? Looks like Mango Smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]...I have seen changes overnight in them all. But something about those 2, they have a great structure and plenty of tops. I will have to raise my lights tonight and do some more training. If I have til my week 5 update, I will wait on plant choice til Thursday. Thanks!!

Not fully sure yet on the 2nd Leg as dates aren't up but I'm thinking May 1st is the final day for germ. The winners from the 1st Leg and 2nd Leg battles get put into the Final Battle along with last years winner to battle it out for the Mephisto Title. It's the same style photo voting poll that get's put up and the members choose cast their votes.

Thank you ...... Kinda curious, this Battle ends May 1st.

So I can update my normal time and pick then? Looks like Mango Smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]...I have seen changes overnight in them all. But something about those 2, they have a great structure and plenty of tops. I will have to raise my lights tonight and do some more training. If I have til my week 5 update, I will wait on plant choice til Thursday. Thanks!!
Yeah your good then

Thank you ...... Kinda curious, this Battle ends May 1st.
Yes end date of May 1st and first voting poll will go up for this battle. Looks like the 2nd leg will start with pre-germ pics posted April 17th there about with final entries no later then May 1st. Trying to pin down the exact thou so bare with me.

Yeah your good then

Yes end date of May 1st and first voting poll will go up for this battle. Looks like the 2nd leg will start with pre-germ pics posted April 17th there about with final entries no later then May 1st. Trying to pin down the exact thou so bare with me.

No rest for the weary ...... Will there be another Battle after the May event, like September / October?

Back