Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Don't take this the wrong way and maybe you already know, but it looks !like you have bugs to me. I use COBS on my Autos from day 0, that looks like insect problems to me...Not lights. Looks like you have sand or something in your medium and you did not transplant your seedlings from cups. I am always confused why people do that method, I would suggest actually transplanting next grow. Autos don't do well once stressed out. Personally, I would be inspecting for bugs, something is wrong... Just trying to help, good luck. Slow

Success both methods but I think you hit on it, soil ..... Soil looked off to me but what do I know about all the different mediums available but I suspect the dirt too and bugs come with poor dirt. But not end of the world, look at using neem oil and spray - info available elsewhere but that would be my first stop - research neem and all the good things it does, girls will love you.

Honest to god... I study every day. It’s hard for me to retain shit

Had a major head injury

Anyways long story short... I’m overcompensating as far as learning goes.

I have an extreme interest in how this plant does what it does, and how I can BEST manipulate that to help me live a pain free life :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel ya bro, so glad to see how this helps you, me and thousands / hundreds of millions of people all over the world ..... I just watched testament from Vets to Lawmakers in Texas, my eyes never stopped tearing during that testimony. Peace!

@bushmasterar15

Week 5 Update/Plant Selection
Mephisto Forgotten Cookies

39.M.FC.jpg

@bushmasterar15 normally I post on Sunday nights but I just realized we heave reached the deadline for plant choice. Here’s an update photo GWK on the left and Forum stomper on the right. I just finished putting up a new tent and after struggling to get the old one down and the new one up in a tight space with my dog up my ass trying to see what I was doing I’d had enough so I just slammed the pots back in and plugged in the lights, hence the mess of wires and shit in the pic. I’ll clean it all up tomorrow :smoker1:

Anyway, the plant choice makes no difference to me. I’m about to post the same pic in another battle and choose for that one too. I don’t expect to win either of them :shrug:

Since I’m updating here first and I read left to right let’s say the GWK is my plant choice. I’ll pick the forum stomper for the other battle.

CAD0E6F9-FDFE-4845-A8F8-40F510046290.jpeg

@bushmasterar15 normally I post on Sunday nights but I just realized we heave reached the deadline for plant choice. Here’s an update photo GWK on the left and Forum stomper on the right. I just finished putting up a new tent and after struggling to get the old one down and the new one up in a tight space with my dog up my ass trying to see what I was doing I’d had enough so I just slammed the pots back in and plugged in the lights, hence the mess of wires and shit in the pic. I’ll clean it all up tomorrow :smoker1:

Anyway, the plant choice makes no difference to me. I’m about to post the same pic in another battle and choose for that one too. I don’t expect to win either of them :shrug:

Since I’m updating here first and I read left to right let’s say the GWK is my plant choice. I’ll pick the forum stomper for the other battle.

View attachment 1023030

Looking solid ..... Hope the dog doesn’t eat anything he shouldn’t!
:pass:

What’s the last possible germination date for second battle and second question .... How do they determine / vote for the Title?:thanks:
Not fully sure yet on the 2nd Leg as dates aren't up but I'm thinking May 1st is the final day for germ. The winners from the 1st Leg and 2nd Leg battles get put into the Final Battle along with last years winner to battle it out for the Mephisto Title. It's the same style photo voting poll that get's put up and the members choose cast their votes.

Back